GMfilo

GameMaster: Germany
GMfilo
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:52 am   Last edited by GMfilo on Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

Your Guide to: A.V.A Installation Mode

Your Guide to: A.V.A Installation Mode

It’s the latest and greatest and mode to hit the A.V.A community and it’s bound to keep the action pumping and the tactics fresh. We call it – Installation

Installation takes inspiration from the incredibly popular demolition mode; yes you’ll be blowing stuff up, but with a tactical twist!

Set in the swirling dust of a chaotic construction yard and the inner workings of a power plant there’s plenty of places to take cover, corner the enemy, and sneak about; you’ll need to use these elements to your advantage if you have any hope to complete your mission.

Main Objective:

If you’re playing as the EU, you and your team must work together to arm the C4 at the installation point. There are two areas where you can do this and they are marked with a 1 or a 2. Find these spots and install the charge. Achieve victory by installation or completely wiping out the enemy troops.

Once the charge is set however, it’s not over yet. Next you must defend against the enemy who’ll be on the offensive. They’ll stop at nothing to disarm the weapon, and it’s up to you and your team to keep that from happening. Just make sure you’re out of the area before the time reaches zero and the fireworks begin!

If you’re playing as the NRF you’ll have to defend those detonation areas. Your lives depend on it. Annihilate the invading EU troops or defuse their installed bomb before it detonates.

New map. New objectives. New tactics. One Victor.
Good luck soldier, this is – Installation.

We hope you enjoy our new mode and map, if you have any questions please, as always, do not hesitate to ask.

- Team Aeria.
Advertisement

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:21 am
I haven't played this mode, but it appears to me that it's the same as demolition, correct me if I'm wrong, please.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:29 am
koetjeblad wrote:
I haven't played this mode, but it appears to me that it's the same as demolition, correct me if I'm wrong, please.  
If you’re playing as the EU everyone can arm the C4 at the installation sites.

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:43 am
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Demolition with 8 C4 then

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:25 am
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Find bomb site, spam the e button over and over

profit from the rage!

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:24 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Find bomb site, spam the e button over and over

profit from the rage!  

or get kicked like DontCaeria

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:28 pm
koetjeblad wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Yes but just one bomb can be planted but EVERYONE CAN SET THE C4.

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:48 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Then I can't really call it a new mode, just 1 thing changed, and it's everyone being able to set....

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:13 pm
koetjeblad wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
koetjeblad wrote:

Then I can't really call it a new mode, just 1 thing changed, and it's everyone being able to set....  
Its more fun, try it