Author Message

Gaze.

Rank 0
Joined
27 Feb 2013
Posts
62
PostedMar 04, 2013 4:32 pm   Last edited by Gaze. on Mar 09, 2013 12:20 pm. Edited 6 times in total

Gaze.'s Signatures

[Closed]
You know how this goes.

You request, I fulfill.

If you want one, fill this out;

  • 1. IGN
  • 2. Colors
  • 4. Misc
  • 5.Theme


Requirements
love me


Previous work-



Advertisement

Katovas

Rank 1
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
268
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Gaze.'s Signatures

[Open]
Gaze. wrote:
You know how this goes.

You request, I fulfill.

If you want one, fill this out;

  • 1. IGN
  • 2. Colors
  • 4. Misc
  • 5.Theme


Requirements
love me
 


Pff cuz who need number three right? Very Happy

Name : Kato
Quote : 苦しみから永遠のリリース
Render : Something Anime Related
Color : Preferably Dark

Please Smile

zSanity.

Rank 2
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:47 am
IGN:iVerisoN
Clan:EnemyPublic
Render: Something With Zaitsev Or EF.
Thanks.

xnoobreturn

Rank 1
Joined
09 Jun 2012
Posts
368
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:02 am   Last edited by xnoobreturn on Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am. Edited 1 time in total
IGN : xlHiqHAtamna .
Clan : BurningHeart
Quote : Hated by many,Loved by few.
Render : Do it what u like & I would to sugget an relaxing photo with a man from "WolfTeam" Game ... & You know .. Just make it as you like.
Thanks <3

Best regardS for you buddy.

~ xlHiqHAtamna .

iDeuzEx

Rank 2
Joined
10 May 2012
Posts
582
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:20 am   Last edited by iDeuzEx on Mar 05, 2013 10:55 am. Edited 1 time in total
IGN: IMrStyle i=I
Clan: (Empty)
Quote:Hated By Many,Loved By Few
Render: Stylish Wt char example (Pedro Soccer) with a snipe like Zaitsev or Stout PT, and the background can be like with diamonds or golden if that is impossible then something with Purple thnX ^^

goodone111

Rank 3
Joined
20 Oct 2011
Posts
862
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:28 am
Sup?
IGN-iTzSolciusX
Clan-iChubby
Quote-Without Skills You Are nothing
Render- Something Good Very Happy Blue background will be fine With Lights xD

Gaze.

Rank 0
Joined
27 Feb 2013
Posts
62
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:41 am
goodone111 wrote:
Sup?
IGN-iTzSolciusX
Clan-iChubby
Quote-Without Skills You Are nothing
Render- Something Good Very Happy Blue background will be fine With Lights xD  




Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lFQEABP.png[/img]

YahyeMohamed2

Rank 0
Joined
07 Feb 2012
Posts
96
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:00 am
IGN: Soul
Quote: Voreva Koros
Render: Naruto holding Rasengan.
Colours: Blue and black as a background Smile

Gaze.

Rank 0
Joined
27 Feb 2013
Posts
62
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:26 pm
YahyeMohamed2 wrote:
IGN: Soul
Quote: Voreva Koros
Render: Naruto holding Rasengan.
Colours: Blue and black as a background Smile  




steffensclaudia wrote:
 


You already got a signature a few days ago from Ara. Use it a bit more, then come back and I'll do it.
_______________
To everyone else:

I'm currently gathering screen shots for your renders.

Gaze.

Rank 0
Joined
27 Feb 2013
Posts
62
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:16 pm
zSanity. wrote:
IGN:iVerisoN
Clan:EnemyPublic
Render: Something With Zaitsev Or EF.
Thanks.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QBzGHGH.png[/IMG]
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: