Nacy1994

Rank 0
Nacy1994
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:22 am   Last edited by Nacy1994 on Mar 08, 2013 7:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
Well I have no real artistic skills with design nor do I have any decent programs on my computer for making pictures so I will just use this one I found on google images.

It is a phoinex, I think that alone is enough said but reguardless I will say more.

Immortal companion who can bring down his fiery wrath upon any who cross me. He can also make toast a lot faster than my toaster, though with some unfortunate side effects.

Also +1 to whoever made this pic, really good artwork.......wish I could do stuff like this.

Advertisement

sonaxth

Rank 0
sonaxth
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:23 am
Here we have:

Dianka

She´s 5 Years old, and she is lazy, but also as cuddly as a Teddy Bear.

and Benek

He´s 4 Years old and the total opposite of Dianka... so Hyperactive.

Demonskid

Rank 2
Demonskid
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:03 pm
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab198/Demonskid/Zeke/HNI_0043.jpg

This is my Cat Zeke, Yes he really is mine.
He loves crawling into my backpacks and sleeping so packing him up for the cruse is easy.
He loves playing fetch with his 'muu cow' which is an old blue and white got milk cow plushie.
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab198/Demonskid/Zeke/HPIM0985.jpg

He loves people so don't be afraid to approach him and give him some loves.
He is now 6 years old but still playful as a kitten.
Beware he plays rough <3

YoungAce355

Rank 0
YoungAce355
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:48 pm
http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00U/00Udg2-177403584.jpg I'll be bringing this along with me, its me talking dg

Kintarah

Rank 0
Kintarah
PostedMar 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Our Husky London. She's not the smartest, but one of the most loyal dogs you'll come across. She's mostly innocent, and occasionally a coward.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedMar 08, 2013 1:42 pm

This is my cat, I call her Cat. Yes, enormous imagination, I know Very Happy
Anyway, it's the laziest cat there is. Her existence is based on feeding, sleeping and headbanging on shoes. Seriously, if I'm sitting, and my feet is in the air, she jumps like Michael Jordan and bangs her head on it. And does that repeatedly. She's adorable though.
Fun fact: I don't recall her ever making a sound (meowing). Probably mute. Or lazy for that too lol.

Taito_Kaio

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:43 pm

My majestic unicorn

[img]http://www.jeffgothelf.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/unicorn.jpg

Sometimes a man just needs some time alone with his majestic unicorn.
Now Jason here , may just look like a horse with a horn, but oh, man he is SO much more.
The way he gallops through fields brings butterflies to my stomach every time.
He's also an amazing singer. Me and him are the perfect duet.

Zaipt

Rank 0
Zaipt
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:59 pm
Here's a link to a blurry cellphone picture.

This is my Shetland Sheepdog and one of my best buddies, Sarge! He's going to turn five years old this April. We celebrate our birthdays on the same day~ I think his main goal in life is just to have fun. He's rarely sick, always happy, always wagging his tail, and follows my parents and I up and down the house and whines when we put on our sneakers to leave. Yet he's startled by the smallest of things, from wind to stray cats.

He's a giant ball of fur and I gave him the nickname "Furry Butt" when he was about one year old. It's stuck. We probably call him Furry Butt more than his actual name, but at least he responds to both. >_>

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:16 pm
This is my pet. His name is Fire. I take him everywhere I go. I throw him on things, and watch them burn!

sheershy

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
sheershy
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:11 am

This is a pet I would WANT. In the books she is described as: very wise, very proud, great in battle, and very protective. I have always loved dragons, I always thought it would be cool to have this kind of bond. Embarassed