Rank 0
Luna_144
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Wolfy and Rodent, oh my.

yup
This be Kiba:

Photobucket

Image-

Rescued around 5 years ago, long story there.

Also the Ari, fear her tiny guinea pigness

Photobucket

Image-

sicariox

Rank 0
sicariox
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:18 pm

pet

this is mishu he is my 1 year old cat who likes to sleep eat and bit my wifes dog lol

HeavensChaos

Rank 1
HeavensChaos
PostedMar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Jr.

This is Jr. He is calm little guy but really feisty when he needs to be! He likes to lay down in the sun lazily and well he can destroy most people! He is an armadillo girdled lizard and kind of looks like a dragon right???

----- Credits to Rabbittt for making the signature!

darpliss

Rank 0
darpliss
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Pranksters alert~

link to the image
Prolly will take these two with me to the cruise~!

I call them Crow and Raven [originality...]; they like food of all kinds regardless where it came from, whether it be from the trash can or from my palm. That and they also enjoy pulling pranks at people; if you find a button missing from your coat or bag or your keys are moved about the table, they're prolly the culprit xP.

-Insert a generally witty remark here-

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:19 pm
This is Glory. My nephew's cat, but seems to have adopted me also. She is also known as Om nom nom nom because yeah, she gets feisty and tends to wanna bite things. She also got that nickname when I was friends with someone a little more than a year ago. She's a sweet cat for the most part, but as I said before, she likes to play rough using teeth and claws, hence I am the only one who will play with her. lol When she gets rough, my family texts me to come play with her because she wants to play and is too rough for them. lol It's funny.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Batutuy

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 11:00 pm

My pet :)

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:38 am
One of these I'd like,

farwing

Rank 0
farwing
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:45 am

Totoro. He looks like a big rabbit-like furry creature but he's actually a guardian of the forest. He loves to fly in the sky and he can make plants grow. He's huge but cute. Wink

voi293

Rank 0
voi293
PostedMar 08, 2013 7:01 am

This leopard cub's name is Jaki. Very Happy I grow up with this proud, fast, flexible and gorgeous creature. He is very cute, following me everywhere but runs away when I aproach him at first. Now he is attached to me and we do almost everything together and protect each other on our journeys. He loves meat, though I had to feed him milk when he was smaller. I love him very much, I caress him whenever I can and I was suprised when he lets me do it obediently and seems to like it Smile