Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:03 pm
I'd love to mermaids and pretty underwater type things and fierce underwater beasts! (As you can tell I'm only vaguely aware of the fact that there's underwater combat and stuff xD)

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]
Advertisement

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:09 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
I'd love to mermaids and pretty underwater type things and fierce underwater beasts! (As you can tell I'm only vaguely aware of the fact that there's underwater combat and stuff xD)  

I think this would be awesome... since it's an awesome LO feature! also have some marriage/farming (pandas of course) pictures somewhere in there! thanks puma and pally

any clue when the website is revamped?

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:09 pm
there has to be a human female wearing one of the prettiest costumes. all the characters should be wearing costumes for the site from inside the game o: they would gain popularity too.

Renosoko

Rank 1
Renosoko
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:32 pm
The mascot I would like to see would be the Undine/Lyns Lachrym, I was so pumped when I had gotten this card!

As for the mob itself the card is based off OH GAWD THOSE EYES HOW THEY HAUNT ME asides from that it was cool fighting in that pond? against them.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

DrummerDude34

Rank 0
DrummerDude34
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:01 pm
Dungeon page should have a pic or two from actual dungeons as well as 1 or 2 random dungeon bosses. Life skill page should ofcourse have pics of each respected life skill being performed by a character in game and in game pics of each skill list for crafting so we can get a sense of how the crafting will work and what type of items will be needed for each life skill. Site should have a map page with a world map and a map of each zone (atleast the starter zones).

As for the background it could have a nice pic of a zone, maybe something exotic or a warm feeling (something inviting [not a volcano]). Have in-game characters wearing some different costumes on the top next to the LO logo. A nice comfortable layout would be nice. Nothing too hard on the eyes.

That's about all I have for now. If I think of anything I'll let you know. Very Happy

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:53 am
Hmm I think something that could easily represent what lime is all about would be nice

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:50 am
I second putting the Timos on there. They're adorable, and come on - there's already a preset Timo Rangers group in the game! What more do you need?

Maybe also something highlighting the other currently non-playable races, like the Merpeople, the Lizardy people (I can't remember any of the names, waa) and the Camel-y people xD
I still remember the time I caught some random member of staff rolling around Alpha as a level 50 Lizard cleric ...

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:44 am
MeiuAngel wrote:
I second putting the Timos on there. They're adorable, and come on - there's already a preset Timo Rangers group in the game! What more do you need?

Maybe also something highlighting the other currently non-playable races, like the Merpeople, the Lizardy people (I can't remember any of the names, waa) and the Camel-y people xD
I still remember the time I caught some random member of staff rolling around Alpha as a level 50 Lizard cleric ...  

I also love the Timo Ranger idea and what you have said above! ^

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:53 am
Well the most suitable mascots would be these guys here:

this is my first choice

and this my second

they are seen early in the game and earned alot of love from the community at the first alpha test already.

there even was a contest to change a screenshot of the first one (it was a blue one with a purple flower if i remember right)
but basicly i would really recommend the first one ^^