yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:50 pm   Last edited by yulino on Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Characters you would like on the new site? Suggestions?

Hey guys!
PM Puma is looking into adding various characters or a mascot as they are starting to revamp Lime Odyssey's site! Add your character ideas and any suggestions here!

Make sure to describe, or add your links to help portray your vision!
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:51 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Mar 11, 2013 1:46 pm. Edited 16 times in total
My post may turn into a wall-of-text as I tend to be long-winded, so be forewarned. xD Anyways, I have some ideas in mind. Here we go:

Possible 'Cute' Mascots:

Possible 'Fierce' Mascots:

Website revamp ideas - functional + interactive:

- Add a fully translated version of the interactive flash guide from Daum's website onto this website. Seriously. Not only is it fun to use, but it's also an interesting way to get some information on the game. Not to mention it just flat-out looks cool! The original Korean guide can be found here: http://pub.game.daum.net/lime/guide/introduce/index.daum (Note: This will be slow to load at first.)

- Create an application on the website that allows users to view the current level, stats, gear, and a rough 3D-model of their own characters, and of other player's characters as well. This application can function as a type of secondary profile, and will let users set who they want to allow to view and comment on their character's current stats and gear, such as 'Friends Only', 'Everyone', or 'Nobody'. There could also be several different-colored skins for this profile, like red, blue, green, yellow, purple, white, etc.

- Create an on-site unlock-able achievement system. This system would reward users with miniature badges that they can display on their AGE profile as they reach certain milestones in LO. This could also be used to keep track of in-game achievements, and it can also be used alongside the character viewer mentioned above, or on its own.

- Create several different LO themes for the website. This would allow players to change the look of the webpage as they please. Different seasonal themes could be created for users to unlock, and added to their theme options as they are unlocked. The themes can be given away as prizes for events, and they can also be randomly unlocked while browsing the site.

Website revamp ideas - design + visual:

I'm going to leave this up to the art team. I'm too lazy to post my ideas in this area. xD

RinaDawg

Rank 0
RinaDawg
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:51 pm   Last edited by RinaDawg on Mar 04, 2013 4:17 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Best Mascots Ever WIP
to attract the kawaii desu~ girl audience:

to attract the hardcore audience:

For the general audience

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:52 pm
The sexy cat women!!!!

BluntOblivion

Rank 0
BluntOblivion
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:54 pm
OMG FIRST PAGE FINALLY reserved for an epic mascot

XBlackXRoseX

Rank 0
XBlackXRoseX
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Pets <3

Characters: Bunny, Fox, i dunno....

- Holiday{ Halloween}= cute but scary type pets, like the little dragon with different colors. Bats for Thiefs, Magic Dragons for Mages, Search dogs with costume for Warrior, Light Ball for Clerics.
- Normal= bunny with top hat for everyone, cat with glasses { benefit for Mages}, angel {benefit for Clerics}, fox spirit ( benefit the Thiefs), red bull ( benefits the Warriors) lol.

Just some ideas, in the little time, I have right now.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:58 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Definitely would be cool to see Mr. Targas and other characters from the webtoon/manhwa /o

There also has to be a female turga, preferably a thief, a male muris and both a human male and female for sure Very Happy

Also I'd like to emphasize the guide that xSerenatis posted. Infact here's a English version in the works:
http://lime-paradise.info/paradise

Mobs that should definitely be on the site:

Timo's, because their like the equivalent to porings, but they come in different colors and always look like their out of it.

These cute pearly folk, cuz cute. Their a mob in the game too.

Castilina

Rank 0
Castilina
PostedMar 04, 2013 4:06 pm
im fine with anything as long as it has a timo~ or the infamous timo rangers Very Happy!
them and dat foxy pet~ <3

Cloudkillertime

Rank 0
Cloudkillertime
Chicago, Oklahoma, Cali LOVEMALL United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:34 pm   Last edited by Cloudkillertime on Mar 06, 2013 1:10 am. Edited 1 time in total

HMMM

Epic Dungeon
For the more Darker Lore lovers. Have something with this pet please^^

pumaroma

Aeria: Product Manager
pumaroma
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:57 pm
Hi All!

I approve of this message! Razz Paladin and myself are looking to dust off the cobwebs of the current site so we need your help. We're looking to refresh the look of Lime Odyssey and we'd love to include the opinion of all the hardcore fans! We have an internal meeting next week to discuss the direction of the site so please please chime in!

Please do not be offended if we do not use your individual suggestions but we are taking everything into consideration. Smile

Alright, continue posting on the thread!

-Puma