Would you like the ability for any member of a guild to be able to initiate Guild Brawls?

Yes
42%29 Votes
No
57%39 Votes
Total Votes :: 68 Votes

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:25 pm   Last edited by GM_Zoser on Mar 05, 2013 9:39 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Guild Leaders and Players: We Want YOUR suggestion

Poll About Guild Brawls
Please respond and elaborate.

Also clarify if you are a Guild Leader or Guild Member.

Thanks!
Advertisement

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:29 pm
I'm a Guild Leader and I voted No.

While I really like the idea of Guild Members being able to initiate Brawls, the Guild Leader should be allowed to either enable or disable such function.

Since a lot of players restat during certain Events (such as the current Ruby's Rampage Raid Event), if a Guild Member decides to initiate a Brawl while the majority of the Guild restatted to 1 DEF, it will be a huge slaughterfest. And that's defenitly not my idea of "fun competetion".

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:47 pm
I am a Guild Leader. While I think it would be great for members other than myself to initiate Guild Brawls, I do NOT think ANY member should be able to do it, and not at ANY time.

During (raid) events, as DEF is not needed for the most part, many players choose to restat and bring their DEF down to 1. If a guild member decided to enter into a Guild Brawl during one of these events while the rest of their guild is sitting at 1 DEF, their guild would be slaughtered, which is unfair to the rest of the guild.

I think that it would be fine if it could be toggled on/off by the guild leader as previously suggested, OR if the Guild Leader could "promote" trusted members to a rank that allows them to initiate Guild Brawls.

Also known as Nobody or Sinematic.

cmejhcjc8

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:52 pm
I'm a guild member and I say no

I believe that it's the responsibility of the guild leader to decide when guild brawls will start. If you have the problem of not being able to make the brawls I suggest that you work it out with the guild leader.

zainolasyikin

Rank 0
zainolasyikin
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:04 pm
A Vice-Captain spot shud be fine.
Cap'n and vice will have to arrange the gvg timings.
NOT ANY MEMBER.

-Guild Master

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Any member at any time could cause trouble for the guild. Perhaps it would work if you included a voting mechanic. If you get more yes votes than no votes, it would initiate. Or perhaps restrict it to the gunners being able to initiate, as they pull in the most BP from the brawls.

A mechanic like this would vary from guild to guild, as the timezones and availability vary as well. Perhaps, as stated in a comment above, this is something a guild master could choose to enable or not.

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:02 pm
Guild Leader here. I don't think any player should be able to initiate a Guild Brawl. I think Master Gunners should be able to initiate brawls, though. Admittedly, it's hard for me to coordinate a time for brawls with everyone, as I work odd hours for my own time zone, so any help on the brawling front would be appreciated by me. Besides, if Master Gunners are supposed to be Guild officers, I think they deserve to have some sort of power within the Guild. They've worked hard enough to get their spot, especially in the top Guilds.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:25 pm
RephinEX wrote:
Guild Leader here. I don't think any player should be able to initiate a Guild Brawl. I think Master Gunners should be able to initiate brawls, though. Admittedly, it's hard for me to coordinate a time for brawls with everyone, as I work odd hours for my own time zone, so any help on the brawling front would be appreciated by me. Besides, if Master Gunners are supposed to be Guild officers, I think they deserve to have some sort of power within the Guild. They've worked hard enough to get their spot, especially in the top Guilds.  

Agreeing completely with this comment, I would also like to remind everyone of the suggestion to have some kind of toggle-able reminder/notification for all players, on their respective device, when the guild brawl is taking place.

In some of the lower leveled guilds, I was the top gunner, and I left because I was unsatisfied at the low number of guild brawls in general (due to a relatively inactive master).

I would really appreciate it if only the guild leader and the top gunner, be able to initiate guild brawls.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:44 pm
itsjoyjason wrote:

[...]

I would really appreciate it if only the guild leader and the top gunner, be able to initiate guild brawls.  

*thinks*

Oh god. If Univarsity was able to initiate our brawls, I swear he'd move his sleeping pattern to one hour every three.

UndoItEclipseUndoIt!

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedMar 05, 2013 12:09 am
GearsOfFate wrote:
*thinks*

Oh god. If Univarsity was able to initiate our brawls, I swear he'd move his sleeping pattern to one hour every three.

UndoItEclipseUndoIt!  

I regret nothing about my statement!

But personally I think all three Master Gunners should be able to initiate brawls. In a Guild as big as ours is, having extra management would be helpful.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!