PostedMar 04, 2013 11:53 am

Oh thats a good one

Dont even

the game is a bit unbalanced  

game sages saying the game is only a "bit" unbalanced is them being polite  

a bit unbalanced  

a bit  

>Implying its not completely dead
>Implying the GS are saying that "out of politeness" and not fear of losing their job
>Implying being a GS doesnt give you free AP
>Implying anyone at AG cares
>implying this game won't close by july

I swear Walfstem forum you guys never cease to entertain me when I need entertaining. Thank you for that. Going through the threads here today and literally laughing at it.

Tl;Dr I am reinstalling AVA.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^
Advertisement

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:23 pm
Well it is too soon to say he is saying that to keep his position mate. Maybe he meant that as being sarcastic or just didn't know what else to type. He barely begun , so too soon to say he changed. I don't think this game will end by July but I feel I will end 2 years top since no one in staff cares for this game or us anymore.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:28 pm
Not july. give it till september or something. Make it come with my birthday as a present, September 3

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:29 pm
As long as aeria games is making money of this game they will leave it open, they dont care about the players, only money

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:13 pm
Katovas wrote:
As long as aeria games is making money of this game they will leave it open, they dont care about the players, only money  

What players? You mean the walking wallets who suck at FPS games?

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:37 pm
Katovas wrote:

They stopped making what I would consider a reasonable profit 4 months ago.

Continuing to drop now anyway. Server cots have gone down some however. But in spite of that softnyx is making almost nothing on it now because softnyx wt is already totally empty, so they are making money off the Aeria cut if anything, which is not much.

So from a management standpoint shutting down anytime between now and next year makes sense to me. But of course everything Nexgoons does does not make any business sense which is why they suck at business and lose more money then the american government on waste.

So I don't expect any "sensible" decisions here. I just wish they'd freaking end this stupid crap already its freaking stupid at this point.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:42 pm
I recall reading one of your threads stating that you were done with wolfteam and the forums?

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:47 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
I recall reading one of your threads stating that you were done with wolfteam and the forums?  

Came back for lulz.

But not to walfstem forget that crap I reinstall ava jajjaj

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:11 pm
Crowmagnon23 wrote:
Katovas wrote:

They stopped making what I would consider a reasonable profit 4 months ago.

Continuing to drop now anyway. Server cots have gone down some however. But in spite of that softnyx is making almost nothing on it now because softnyx wt is already totally empty, so they are making money off the Aeria cut if anything, which is not much.

So from a management standpoint shutting down anytime between now and next year makes sense to me. But of course everything Nexgoons does does not make any business sense which is why they suck at business and lose more money then the american government on waste.

So I don't expect any "sensible" decisions here. I just wish they'd freaking end this stupid crap already its freaking stupid at this point.  

Where does this information come from? Where are you getting Softnyx's gross production?

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:20 pm
Didnt you know? He is the chief accountant in charge of aeria WT and Softnyx.