Seigeee

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Perfect Frag effect in avernal

Alright, this is getting kind of annoying and i'm sure many people had noticed about the insane damage coming off from the perfect frags effect in avernal which reduces enemy current hp. Since this effects activates on avernal bosses and even added to the damage, it seems pointless of this event isn't it? People without perfect frags has completely no chance to even get near the damage of a person who has it. Adding on to it, how much attack you has wouldn't even affect the outcomes of avernal since someone who has much lower attack than you can beat you as long as their frag's effect activates more often
Advertisement

XRandy_03X

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:49 pm
since when did ppl with low attack dmg and average weapons win avernal? If you want to win get the perfect frag or be happy with the points you get

Seigeee

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:57 pm
maybe i should changed the way that i said it, indeed people with lower damage has no chance against those with higher attack. but would your damage matters even if both parties have the perfect frag? it still depends on who's frag effect activates more often. avernal rank are based on how much damage you actually deal, if frag effects counts as the damage deal, who would care how much damage you even do as long as frag effects activates more, you win.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:16 am
Seigeee wrote:
maybe i should changed the way that i said it, indeed people with lower damage has no chance against those with higher attack. but would your damage matters even if both parties have the perfect frag? it still depends on who's frag effect activates more often. avernal rank are based on how much damage you actually deal, if frag effects counts as the damage deal, who would care how much damage you even do as long as frag effects activates more, you win.  

I dont think there was a problem with what you said....I think its how he wanted to read it, since he is one of the people its referring too.

LL

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:45 am
Seigeee wrote:

The way the new frag works, attack has minimal impact on your score.

Its about hits per sec, triggering the frag give more points. The more attack/cast speed the more hits you make. Since rogues already get 2 to 1 on other classes and only patk classes can use Blessing of Light for any advantage, the rogue and then by other patk classes are give a major advantage.

XRandy_03X

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:53 am
Last time i checked Ll has the new frag and goes to avernal so how is it just referring to me or how i read it?

Anyone with the frag or sperion with gem combo based off a % can't control it and get it to work when they want. Avernal will be the same the fastest and highest dps will win and take first second and third place. This new effect that converts hp to damage did change things but like always someone gets the worst end of it and you will just have to wait tell they fix it or upgrade and do your best

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:03 am
well we all know there are many problems that need addressing and we are in touch with R2 on a few issues. thanks for the feedback c:

karen149

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Some alternative solutions would be banning the Perfect Frag from Avernal, or making a separate Avernal exclusively for those with Perfect Frags. Obviously things will not be fair if people without it have to compete with those who have it because it's no longer a competition. Even yesterday when my knight got her Perfect Frag and did Avernal, not only were there fewer people, but someone sounded upset with me when PMing me about how I got so much damage. Not to mention that the issue with Rogues' faster attack speed further imbalances things for the other four classes.

If nothing is done, Crystal Saga will have fewer and fewer players in the blink of an eye. The game has been broken and blatantly ignored in fixing its mistakes for far too long.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:42 pm
karen149 wrote:
Some alternative solutions would be banning the Perfect Frag from Avernal, or making a separate Avernal exclusively for those with Perfect Frags. Obviously things will not be fair if people without it have to compete with those who have it because it's no longer a competition. Even yesterday when my knight got her Perfect Frag and did Avernal, not only were there fewer people, but someone sounded upset with me when PMing me about how I got so much damage. Not to mention that the issue with Rogues' faster attack speed further imbalances things for the other four classes.

If nothing is done, Crystal Saga will have fewer and fewer players in the blink of an eye. The game has been broken and blatantly ignored in fixing its mistakes for far too long.  

There are plenty of ways to fix the frag issue.

At a personal level...I really dont care. My goal was to bring the issue to light (no pun intended) and I have. I have stated my view on the issue and the rogue issue in general. I do believe at this point the staff has a firm grasp and understanding of what the primary concerns are.

As a player that is really the best you can realistically hope for.

Now the ball is in their court to review , evaluate, come up with a plan of action and execute the plan of action. Provided their evaluation determines, something needs to be done. There are many variables that get considered that go way beyond the scope of " the issue at hand." Even if every member of the developer team agrees, doesnt mean it will get fixed.

As a player once they decide. I get to decide if can I live with the change or lack of one... is the impact severe enough to warrant throwing away over 15 months of very active playing time and rl money spent. My decision isnt being based on 1 piece of gear and the outcome of that gear. Im evaluating the big picture view and the impact of things that will come around the corner.

At my level of play..Im more concerned with the mindset of the devlopment team. Becasue that is what determines the direction of everything else that will follow.

LL

pantallazo

Rank 0
pantallazo
PostedMar 15, 2013 10:33 am
i see 2 ways of fixing it; one is removing the banes wich has that much hp so that % is huge.. fill with small mobs.
one is by deactivating auguric orb skills -blood cry- on avernal. this makes perfect sense to me.