PostedMar 03, 2013 8:01 pm
K ty

DFJShragie

Rank 3
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:56 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
You're supposed to post this here
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=33  

noone uses those sections, we should be allowed to have threads in general, its how it went down on ijji

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:39 pm
Current season has been crazily hit/miss on the episodes though. Shame really, they were doing so well up to this point too.. Here's hoping they can actually pull things together with the new writer though, if it continues on this trend next season might very well prove 'meh' at best.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:10 am
Is this series really that good? I've heard mixed from it and I'm looking for some insight.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 05, 2013 2:28 am
The first two seasons were excellent for the most part, current season (3) has been somewhat hit and miss though sadly. Had a few issues with writers though, but those are resolved now so things should pick up again.

In theory anyway :3

borjamari676

Rank 3
borjamari676
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:27 am
Hope whole season 3 arrives soon to Spain .. can't wait lol I think I'm gonna watch it on english Razz

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:35 am
I think the problem with the show is that is based on a comic series, and they don't follow it to the letter, and when they drive away from the story in the comics the comic fans get really upset. I have tried reading a bit of the comics and while it was alright it didn't got me addicted as much as the show, perhaps im not much of a comics guy.

I do believe season 3 was better compared to the second one, they heard some of the viewers suggestions to improve. However with the season 3 finale i still have my doubts about the season 4, the finale was a bit slow paced and i don't see much to look for for the next season. (Don't wanna spoil anyone so not saying any particular reasons.)

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 05, 2013 5:11 am
Digging out a old Topic, but I just found it and I have to leave some input, as a huge The Walking Dead fan Razz

I did not read the comics either, as I simply am not a comics guy, but to comment the fact that the series is based on the comics, but not entirely, it is just perfect as it is in my opinion.

Imagine how boring it would be knowing what would happen in advance if it was entirely based on the comic, knowing the order of people dying and new people joining the group.
I was shocked with Hershels death and I didn't see it coming, and the situation wouldn't have been so tense If I knew Hershel was going to get his head chopped off if it was based on the comics.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

ipwnnoobs13

Rank 3
ipwnnoobs13
PostedDec 05, 2013 12:58 pm
Who doesn't like The Walking Death Surprised