Ash_Bringer

Rank 0
Ash_Bringer
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:50 pm

A Curious Entanglement

a Lost Account Story
I'm unable to Log into my account.

I allowed a friend to log onto my iphone 3GS before he was deployed in order to say good byes, and complete trades, and throw one last attack before he left. I observed the entire ordeal as he, I and guild are are all good friends and bid him adue without any hi jinks.

I then tried to log into the battle in progress and was asked for my Log In info as you would expect after being logged out. After entering the info I was directed to my friends account. Suspecting I was in error, or not fully logged out I exited app. Killed the process and then restarted the app. Same result. I even tried making a new account but that was directed to my friends stronghold aswell. Being unable to log out of my friends account and into mine I decided to reset my phone. Clean wiped to factory. Re installed app and tried again. Where I was directed to create a new account after entering my correct user name and password.

I have attempted to contact customer support stating my problem. All answering emails I have received have linked me to reset my password. Which does not help me access my actual account. Only the new one that superimposed over it. I contacted the Ban staff wondering if I was locked out or something and they say my account is fine.

Something obviously is not "fine." No one appears to be reading my emails. I am missing out on events, battles, crystals, and now my guild is considering removing my character because its been "inactive" over a week.

My question is thus: Is there any way to recover my account? Maybe a phone number can speak with an actual person? Or am I just "/boned?"
Advertisement

calistoimm

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:14 pm
Almost the same problem here.
Do not get your hopes up... I cannot access my account since February 21st, 2 weeks ago.
And if what happened to you is the same as with me, the bad news keep coming: Your friend's account was completely erased. Well, that's what happened to me, anyways

Ash_Bringer

Rank 0
Ash_Bringer
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:27 pm
I hope not. That is a crappy way to welcome home a soldier. =\

calistoimm

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:05 pm
Good news for you, my friend.

After two weeks of waiting (because someone said not to overflow with tickets, bla bla bla) I sent another e-mail.
In less than 5 minutes my account was restored.
So, my advice is, keep sending e-mails because the fix is very fast and easy, but they just ignore some requests Sad

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Noooo don't send too many it will bump it down! BUT 2 weeks is a long time without a response! So sending that second ticket would not have bumped down your first ticket sent.

For future reference: If you do not receive a response in 1-2 business days please feel free to PM a GS, link here.  

@calistoimm: Glad to know you got your account back!

@Ash_Bringer check your AGE inbox please I sent a PM to you.

calistoimm

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:40 pm
Oh, good to know. Didn't know about the 2 days response Smile

I waited because I know sometimes there can be an overload of Requests... Patience is a virtue Wink

Now, everything is fine and even better because I know that if I need some assintance, I will wait 2 days, maybe 3. Thanks Fairner!

Ash_Bringer

Rank 0
Ash_Bringer
PostedMar 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Success!

Took some doing but the GM team has broken through the code barrier and restored my account.

Faith in Humanity restored
=)