moet1408

Rank 0
moet1408
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

problems in the hall of heroes (HOH) after update

This is the third time event.
and here is where a lot of exp, but I suffered huge losses ..
1. few days passed I join HOH (Void) as it passes through the third portal I was suddenly out of the HOH, I see no chat kicking myself.
2. HOH and yesterday I join the lead, when starting I suddenly start out again .. Initially I thought the network is not good. but the people in the chat suggested to clear the cache, and I tried it.
3. today as it passes through a second portal HOH (Void) I'm stuck, and I reload. but this is what happened ..

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rest Play SHAIYA Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Re: problems in the hall of heroes (HOH) after update

moet1408 wrote:
1. few days passed I join HOH (Void) as it passes through the third portal I was suddenly out of the HOH, I see no chat kicking myself.
2. HOH and yesterday I join the lead, when starting I suddenly start out again .. Initially I thought the network is not good. but the people in the chat suggested to clear the cache, and I tried it.
3. today as it passes through a second portal HOH (Void) I'm stuck, and I reload. but this is what happened ..

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rest Play SHAIYA Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

same happened with me...wht i did was make sure my internet connection at gud high speed atleast 50-60kbps, and then when i get black screen like urs i will wait arnd 10mins max as they smtime take huge time to load for 1st time after we clear cache...so u try it if it solves ur problem...it did to me..^^

moet1408

Rank 0
moet1408
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: problems in the hall of heroes (HOH) after update

Muzii12 wrote:
moet1408 wrote:

same happened with me...wht i did was make sure my internet connection at gud high speed atleast 50-60kbps, and then when i get black screen like urs i will wait arnd 10mins max as they smtime take huge time to load for 1st time after we clear cache...so u try it if it solves ur problem...it did to me..^^  

not effect... today i have problem same, aeria not respon u if u no Ap buyer..