burningclaw2

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Having problems getting onto Wartune

First, if their is a thread/topic for this already I'm sorry and couldn't find it.

Second, as the topic states(sp?) I can't get onto Wartune, whenever I click the button to take me to my character it just brings up a new window with the same page I was on, instead of opening up the game.

I am also not sure if this is just me or if there are others suffering this problem.
Advertisement

mertenka

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Having problems getting onto Wartune

burningclaw2 wrote:
First, if their is a thread/topic for this already I'm sorry and couldn't find it.

Second, as the topic states(sp?) I can't get onto Wartune, whenever I click the button to take me to my character it just brings up a new window with the same page I was on, instead of opening up the game.

I am also not sure if this is just me or if there are others suffering this problem.  

You are not alone. I too have this problem, but it's slighty different. For me it's already at server selection. I click start, a new window opens with the very same page I was on. Strange thing is that I can play other browser based games, just not this one (which I really wanted to try)

burningclaw2

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Having problems getting onto Wartune

mertenka wrote:
burningclaw2 wrote:

You are not alone. I too have this problem, but it's slighty different. For me it's already at server selection. I click start, a new window opens with the very same page I was on. Strange thing is that I can play other browser based games, just not this one (which I really wanted to try)  
That's what I meant with what is happening to me. Sorry if I confused anyone.

I wish that it could be fixed, but I'm not sure if this is from attempting to fix something else or not.