oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:22 pm

iDrizzzy LFT

LF competitive tourney team
Hey, iDrizzzy here, and I'm looking for a competitive team. It would be nice if the team is established, but I know not many established teams are looking for starters.

About me:
I have been playing this game on and off since early 2010. In the past year I have been playing this game almost religiously, in the hopes of finding a good team that is willing to put in the time to practice and hopefully win major tournaments. Sadly I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I'm 18 living in Pennsylvania,US. I don't troll and am looking for a mature team.

Past team: HasH, Astound, BlowMe, deTox, etc.

The first thing I would like to say about me as a player is that I'm most definitely not the best, but I practice everyday with the hope of one day being regarded as a top tier player in the eyes of the community. I am a main rifle and I usually use XM8(I am practicing AMD and Para because of the ban on XM8 in both AIC and IeSF.) I am usually available Mon-Friday 7pm-10pm Est and 8pm-11pm Est on weekends. I can adjust my schedule to whenever the team practices, but I am a student and also have a job so I may not be able to be on all the time. I am willing to take off of work if need be for tournaments and such.

My play style- I am definitely not a "fragger". I play pretty passive relying on my above average sounding ability to make callouts( I can usually hear footsteps out to at least 50m on most maps.)Though i may not get the most kills i get the important ones. I have game sense, know when to rush and stay back, and can take the leader/strat caller role if need be.

PM me on the Aeria site or post on this thread if you are interested in trying me out. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Advertisement

parmindersingh5

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Vouch/Bump

I vouch for him. Good gamesense, amazing soundplay, and good clutching ability. Hopefully you get picked up by a good team, you deserve it;)

WildSavageScrub

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:42 pm
Bump Top Tier Sounding

Wayzata

Rank 2
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:05 am
waterboy.
hueheuheuhehue

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:40 am

:D

/Closed for now

GOML Wayzata ahuehehehehehe:D

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:00 pm

LFT Again...

^^Title^^

joonhoahn01

Rank 0
joonhoahn01
PostedMar 05, 2013 5:26 pm
What's with you guys and competitive play? I mean, yea, clan versus clan is fun but shouldn't have to be competitive.

AuRaPUGs

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:19 pm
Vouch for this amazing player that has everything a team would want ; gamesense, soundplay, aim, etc. His S/D is 1,00 but he clearly plays like a 1,60-1,70 sometimes. As he said, he's not a "fragger" he'll play passive and sound the enemy then he will make the appropriate strats. Definitely someone to get in your team.

From Zurie ~
out.

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:49 am
Thanks for your support guys! Zurie go check your pm.

Bump, still looking.

oNarcoTiicZz

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2013 9:50 am
Bump