UDontEvenLift

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:38 pm
This is getting old.

GM's will never help you out, unless you are a uber AP buyer.

- Piri
Advertisement

Shanks.AZ

Rank 0
Shanks.AZ
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:51 pm
Hun i think in shaiya game if u trade PWL with ur brother take coll ,dont trust any one scammer are smart persone they know haw to get ur trust .and for GM PAL and PWL help with nothink .now people enchant there weapon till 8 9 and 10 are too rare so they send ticket then enchant to 13 same probleme as 14-15 and 19-20 so in place of 1 ticket we have 3 and also enchant like Y and 2 # are toooo expensive + people each day ot scam we need solution for this

Carinalynn

Rank 0
Carinalynn
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:34 pm
Shanks.AZ wrote:
Hun i think in shaiya game if u trade PWL with ur brother take coll ,dont trust any one scammer are smart persone they know haw to get ur trust .and for GM PAL and PWL help with nothink .now people enchant there weapon till 8 9 and 10 are too rare so they send ticket then enchant to 13 same probleme as 14-15 and 19-20 so in place of 1 ticket we have 3 and also enchant like Y and 2 # are toooo expensive + people each day ot scam we need solution for this  

/agree

thamodran87

Rank 5
thamodran87
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Re: please remove the PWL and PAL out of game

shizuru_kruger wrote:
Today i got scammed out of my 79 weapon that was [13] and had storm lapis linked, swift, toxin 6 and frezing 6 in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I know what everyone would say, you should have only traded with trusted player. Well i traded with a guildie so if guildies are not trustable anymore, then i give up.
What bugged me more was that seconds after the guildie went offline a resseler was selling my sword in trade chat his name is jokovitch and even if i told him i got scammed and that was my weapon, he got no reaction to it. I offered to pay him what he payed for the weapon and first he said i could have it back for 70 op and after a second he said 100 op. I dont buy ap, i worked hard to get that weapon that high and had help from friends so my only 42 op didnt get me my weapon back.
If this is how low the shaiya comunity can get then i feel like not wanting to be appart of it.

Dear gm's your announces to only trade with people we trust are not helping, so please take this stupid PWL and PAL off this game, you only do more harm with them then good.  

Just To add On Jokovitch seesm to be a resseller, for a minute he will be selling some stuff in TC and the next minute he will be looking for same stuff again, noticed that for a week now...

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:56 pm
I know this is the reason why our guild has become so "picky" for members. Those in your guild should be your friends and trustworthy. Considering they are non-tradeable we have no alternatives except to let them waste in our personal WH, spend stupid AP on a MYSTRY box for the enchant we need, then the dumb cubes to make higher, or possibly just get screwed over. The PWL/PAL has been the biggest fail at ticket reduction ever because it is non-tradeable.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:16 pm
You can't even use cubes on [16] and above. Smile

It isn't the non-tradeable part that made it an epic fail. It is the AGE mbox sales tactics in tiers in addition to it being non-trade that is a fail.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:07 am
Sorry to hear hun, drop me pm ingame <3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:08 am
What makes me especially upset is that the guy that carried out the scam in this case has been making the rounds between a number of guilds for weeks now, and pulling off the same trick again and again, and is still allowed to run free. Some people know no shame at all - scammer and Aeria both.

I seem to recall that the GMs would once ban players that were repeat scam offenders, provided their scams severely interrupted normal gameplay. Back then, the banhammer struck swiftly if a single high enchanted weapon was nicked. These days, people losing lots of high level enchanted items to the same individual doesn't make Aeria bat an eyelid.

Granted, PAL/PWL deals are done at great risk. But there IS such a thing as being taken action against for hindering normal gameplay. The scammer in this case is such a hindrance. Why Aeria still has not demanded the removal of the non-tradable status of PAL/PWL on the double from Nexon is beyond me.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

graffniss

Rank 1
graffniss
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:21 am
/support

I got scammed as well.

Semper Pugnent

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:24 am
The big problem is that this PAL and PWL system only added another posibility to scam people in a game where the problem of scams was always and issue.
How carefull you need to be? If this continues it will get to a point in which you wont trust anyone to trade with and you will leave the items to just expire in your warehouse and people will avoid buying this product.
They would sell more PWL and PAL mboxes if they made them tradable, so i dont get it why they still keep them this way.
More and more people get scammed sometimes even by people they knew a long time, so that part of only trade with people you trust becomes irrelevant.
Further more the reaction or lack of it, some people have to the scams is really the problem.
Indifference to this things or getting used to them will only make shaiya comunity less attractive to people.

Ty Manda hun for the post (<333) and ty all who had something more to say then *its your own fault*

And Lynn hun, you and Bill are real angels and i thank you both for helping me get the weapon back and for being my friends.