Carinalynn

Rank 0
Carinalynn
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:50 am
I fulling agree and fully support making a change on the PWL and PAL's to a transferable item.
If the game developers do not do this I suggest that none of us buy/use them anymore. I managed to do the tiered event and did not buy any of them. Personally, if I need enchants to my gear/weapon I will buy markers and send in tickets.

Not only do the low lives come crawling out of the wood work to scam ppl, others who would not normally cheat somehow rationalize to themselves that it is "okay" cause it is only a game and after all the game makes it sooo easy.

One guildie who many of us had known for a long time scammed another guildie an uber weapon, it shocked us all. I think the temptation of the uber weapon was to much for him to resist. In addition to that there are the resellers who buy these scammed weapons (or are some of them really the scammers on other another account?) dirt cheap and then try and sell them back to the victim. You guys also make me sick to my stomach.

I do agree that ppl need to know/trust the person that they do a PWL/PAL with or use collateral. But I have now witnessed how manipulative these low lives can be on two occasions. And it can be hard to spot them. I suggest if you are going to take the risk. Don't trade with anyone with names that are alpha-numeric, to anyone not in a guild, to anyone who does not have a significant pvp rank who is not vouched for by someone YOU know and trust (not just confirmed in trade by someone who is probably their ALT toon anyway). But you know the best way is to take collateral of equal value to your item. That is really the only guaranteed way you don't loose out to much.

Grow up ppl didn't your momma tell you not to steal?

MommyLynn
Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:53 am
shizuru_kruger wrote:
oh well then i guess its all good and people, that you tell you got scammed and that they sell your weapon should try and get as many op's out of you so you can have it back, are very good for this comunity

really nice  

Who said they are good?Everyone knows that resellers are bad but you should've gotten used to them by now as everyone else did.
I lost my 79 spear worth 160 ops+ and didnt get it back.So what? I moved on.

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:56 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Who said they are good?Everyone knows that resellers are bad but you should've gotten used to them by now as everyone else did.
I lost my 79 spear worth 160 ops+ and didnt get it back.So what? I moved on.  

oh well i am still grieving, or however you say this,
it shouldnt be ok though and it shouldnt end with moving on, we as a comunity should not be ok with it , moving on is like getting used to it, it just makes me sad

Carinalynn

Rank 0
Carinalynn
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:07 pm
DarkSakimaru cut Shizuru_kruger some slack I am sure that when you lost your weapon...and I am sorry that happened to you by the way...that you were pretty upset for a while. This only just happened to Shizuru. I think she deserves the right to vent a bit and have all of us support her in her desire to point at the people in game who are thieves and cheats.

ie Scammers and Resellers of scammed gear/weapons.

I am glad you were able to "move on" however I truly believe that evil thrives when good people do nothing and right now she is trying to do "something" even with just her voice to speak up. You as another good person can join her voice and together with me we make a louder noise for good and maybe if enough good people join together the game developers will stand up and take notice.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:20 pm
Noises in Aeria forums just get silenced...

-Retired.

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:21 pm
i however do understand the other aspect which is NOT out right said by the devs/GM/AGE....

its for security on THEIR end...not ours...you want them...you buy them...not trade them and open up the possibility to duping items...

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:01 pm
Carinalynn wrote:
DarkSakimaru cut Shizuru_kruger some slack I am sure that when you lost your weapon...and I am sorry that happened to you by the way...that you were pretty upset for a while. This only just happened to Shizuru. I think she deserves the right to vent a bit and have all of us support her in her desire to point at the people in game who are thieves and cheats.

ie Scammers and Resellers of scammed gear/weapons.

I am glad you were able to "move on" however I truly believe that evil thrives when good people do nothing and right now she is trying to do "something" even with just her voice to speak up. You as another good person can join her voice and together with me we make a louder noise for good and maybe if enough good people join together the game developers will stand up and take notice.  

Ofcourse i was sad but oh well, i knew i was not getting it back.My loss was an acident tho.All i was trying to say i be very very carefull with who you trade and who you trust

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:52 pm
Guys, stop bashing Shiz please, she's one of the nicest people to play this game.

PWL and PAL and currently an abomination for the game. They could work really well, but they ONLY come by those annoying mboxes.

I do not blame that fact that they cannot be traded (which is not the biggest issue in my eyes), but the way AGE decided to distribute them. AGE is responsible for the scams, as they created a system where a a few steps are extremely rare. The cannot shove it off to Nexon on this, as this is purely the item mall and promotional strategy.

People will want to trade, and people will want to scam. AGE as a publisher provides a platform which makes scamming easy, profitable and common. The worries are not for the hardcore players, but more for the unlucky people who put too much faith in humanity.

PS <3 Julia

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

AyraGrace

Rank 2
AyraGrace
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:55 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
GMs/PMs WAKE UP AND HELP PROTECT YOUR PLAYERS FROM THEMSELVES

Yeah now you know how some can afford pvp gear without spending money or spending less than $5K min.  

+1

geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:03 pm
AGE obviously won't remove them out of the game they are way too interested in emptying our wallets for that. Will they make it tradeable? Hopefully but I wouldn't hold my breath. They won't be doing anything good for the community of people that don't buy ap any time soon. I remember when I first joined and the promise for this game was Free 2 Play and no exclusive to Item Mall items or gear hogwash that AGE uses to rope in players to every one of their games. Nothing is free, especially no Shaiya. They have not done anything and will not do anything to help the non ap buying community any time soon. Big corporations like this are why I have almost completely lost faith in humanity.

sexymarcus69 wrote:
shizuru_kruger wrote:
sexymarcus69 wrote:
....sorry for your loss...but geez....ppl are like missing parts of their brains or something...big hole? dropped on their head?....yeah imna just give something to someone i dont know...for free in hopes they make it better....

while your at it....can i borrow your car? i promise to have it detailed for you and bring it back like the first day u bought it......  

yeah i had brain surgery a few years ago so something must be missing

seriously now
you know all the people you trade with????  

yes..yes i do...every one of them are one of two categories....
a) someone i have played with in canta for 3 years....
b) someone that is a guild leader that has played for years...or their top ranked pvpers that i have also seen around that have been around for many years.....  

Oh you have only traded with two people ever? Seriously, if you can name every person you have traded with, you get a cookie. If not, quit lying.