shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:59 am
he wasnt random rank 9, but oh well was a new guildie
what was i trying to point out is that resselers take advantage of this and is as bad as scamming
as fr thicket sending you said it yourself the answer will be we warned you its your own fault
Advertisement

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:02 am
sexymarcus69 wrote:
....sorry for your loss...but geez....ppl are like missing parts of their brains or something...big hole? dropped on their head?....yeah imna just give something to someone i dont know...for free in hopes they make it better....

while your at it....can i borrow your car? i promise to have it detailed for you and bring it back like the first day u bought it......  

yeah i had brain surgery a few years ago so something must be missing

seriously now
you know all the people you trade with????

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:06 am
shizuru_kruger wrote:
sexymarcus69 wrote:
....sorry for your loss...but geez....ppl are like missing parts of their brains or something...big hole? dropped on their head?....yeah imna just give something to someone i dont know...for free in hopes they make it better....

while your at it....can i borrow your car? i promise to have it detailed for you and bring it back like the first day u bought it......  

yeah i had brain surgery a few years ago so something must be missing

seriously now
you know all the people you trade with????  

yes..yes i do...every one of them are one of two categories....
a) someone i have played with in canta for 3 years....
b) someone that is a guild leader that has played for years...or their top ranked pvpers that i have also seen around that have been around for many years.....

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:09 am
well good for you

but if the reaction you get to scammers and resselers is only pointing out people are missing brains then no comment

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:12 am

Re: please remove the PWL and PAL out of game

shizuru_kruger wrote:

I know what everyone would say, you should have only traded with trusted player. Well i traded with a guildie so if guildies are not trustable anymore, then i give up.  

Advice about risky trading with guildies and non guildies.
Check their rank in the guild and how long they have been in there.
We had a scammer join who was rank 8, he scammed someone in the guild. Now we no longer buy PAL/PWL from newbies who haven't been in the guild for many months or those who are ranked 6-9.
I'm not gonna say don't try and get Pal/PWL because f***, it's not like there are many placeholders these days on the tier, except Y's and beyond that.

Unless you can afford to get your own Pal/pwl mystery boxes or you are getting it from a very close friend or family who plays, I'd avoid it, it's just too risky. I know it sucks because I'm also heavily under enchanted since these new Pal/PWL boxes showed up.

-Retired.

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:18 am
oh well as i said its my own fault

but again i say this : i wanted to point out resselers are as bad as scammers, that whats most bothering me, that i tried to get my sword back from one of them and he tried to get more op's from me by the minute, even though i offered to pay him all my 42 op

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:24 am
I'm sorry but its on you on this one.I would never trust a new guildie with my gears.I would trade only with well known traders.Besides its very very easy to notice if someone is a scammer or not.Scammers most often are low lvl/not good gear/try to convince you over and over and repeat over and over how safe it is to trade with them.

as marcus said: trade only with extremley trusted players that have been arround for long.Or just trade with people you know well.

But yes, i agree PWL should become tradable.

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:28 am
guys i get it i lost the weapon, you really have no reaction to resellers?????

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:36 am
shizuru_kruger wrote:
guys i get it i lost the weapon, you really have no reaction to resellers?????  

Every person who buys something and sells it someone else is a reseller.You just noticed them now? o.O

shizuru_kruger

Rank 0
shizuru_kruger
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:41 am
oh well then i guess its all good and people, that you tell you got scammed and that they sell your weapon should try and get as many op's out of you so you can have it back, are very good for this comunity

really nice