xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:05 pm
I have a problem with this !! kills with pistol is Oboo !! that's why i dont like you, taking a videos from someone that is not even in xD sh1t

Advertisement

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:03 pm
xTheHangoverx wrote:
I have a problem with this !! kills with pistol is Oboo !! that's why i dont like you, taking a videos from someone that is not even in xD sh1t  

He isn't really with them but he does allow them to edit clips. I like his because he does not overedit like they do.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:21 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

He isn't really with them but he does allow them to edit clips. I like his because he does not overedit like they do.  

didn't know that, as i know oboo never liked them !! btw can u come ts today i need you Wink

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:31 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:

didn't know that, as i know oboo never liked them !! btw can u come ts today i need you Wink  

Well yeah I mean to say, he just doesn't seem to care if they do use his clips. Maybe he still dislikes them but doesn't care XD , sure man I will be there.

Syb.V14

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:42 am
Nice edit. but so short that sucks.