Author Message

Shytra

Rank 2
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
755
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:58 pm
Premades still available? xx

Premade #: 10
Name: Lusha
Text (optional): (just have "Lusha" on the signature)

Thank you.
Advertisement

michelleurs

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
1128
PostedMay 02, 2013 5:09 pm
Shytra wrote:
Premades still available? xx

Premade #: 10
Name: Lusha
Text (optional): (just have "Lusha" on the signature)

Thank you.  


ofc, enjoy!


Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vtyvx8d.jpg[/IMG]

Miyuma

Rank 2
Joined
27 Apr 2013
Posts
427
PostedMay 02, 2013 5:44 pm
*.* tired of using the sigs I make for myself LOL
so back to stalking shops >w<

Name: Vivienna
Gender (M/F): F
Text (optional):
Link/Description for image:
♪click♪
Matching Av? (Y/N): Y
Additional Information (ie., colors you would like, etc.): *.* gl

Shytra

Rank 2
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
755
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:47 pm
michelleurs wrote:
Shytra wrote:
Premades still available? xx

Premade #: 10
Name: Lusha
Text (optional): (just have "Lusha" on the signature)

Thank you.  


ofc, enjoy!


Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vtyvx8d.jpg[/IMG]
 


Thanks heaps hunii Razz

michelleurs

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
1128
PostedMay 03, 2013 1:25 am
silverpelt13 wrote:
I love the siggies you make.... must request...

Name: CrystalHope
Gender (M/F): Female
Text (optional):
Link/Description for image: Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, please
Matching Av? (Y/N): Yes Please~
Additional Information (ie., colors you would like, etc.): *~Have Fun~*  

I had trouble finding an image that I liked for the signature but I eventually landed with this one. I hope you like it! ^^

Code:
 [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VrhAKFG.jpg[/IMG]


Miyuma wrote:
*.* tired of using the sigs I make for myself LOL
so back to stalking shops >w<

Name: Vivienna
Gender (M/F): F
Text (optional):
Link/Description for image:
♪click♪
Matching Av? (Y/N): Y
Additional Information (ie., colors you would like, etc.): *.* gl  

The outcome was totally different than what I had in mind but I like it alot, I hope you do too. :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WBhJr8v.jpg[/IMG]


Shytra wrote:
Thanks heaps hunii Razz  

NP :3 Feel free to drop by anytime ~

walmazi

Rank 4
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
1917
PostedMay 03, 2013 1:51 am
Haiii!
Umm can I please have a premade

Premade #: 3 (the one with fly away)
Name: MilkySky

Smile Thank you

Shytra

Rank 2
Joined
20 Mar 2010
Posts
755
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:08 am
Shytra wrote:
Thanks heaps hunii Razz  

NP :3 Feel free to drop by anytime ~[/quote]

Will do, i dont have time to do them anymore \o/

Stundor

Rank 4
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Posts
1819
PostedMay 03, 2013 5:53 am
Name: Stundor
Gender (M/F): Male
Text (optional): Stundor
Link/Description for image: Yahiko from Naruto Shippuden.
Matching Av? (Y/N): YES! *Stares*
Additional Information (ie., colors you would like, etc.): Whatever suits.

silverpelt13

Rank 2
Joined
13 Jan 2011
Posts
595
PostedMay 03, 2013 7:17 am
michelleurs wrote:
silverpelt13 wrote:
 

I had trouble finding an image that I liked for the signature but I eventually landed with this one. I hope you like it! ^^

Code:
 [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VrhAKFG.jpg[/IMG]

 


Whoa, I LOVE IT! I love the render you chose~ Here, take this karma, you earned it

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Joined
09 Jan 2013
Posts
71
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:07 pm
thank you mimi
thank you mishii :3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: