Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 09, 2013 8:51 am

Chapter 1

Who are you?
As I walked through the way out of my Kingdom, I started to feel sick. Some guards at the entrance awarned me I could have felt sick, or had some little problems as soon as I would have reached the Earth, but they never mentionned about stuffs like fainting or, even worse, losing my memory.

I woke up in a little wood, or well, something that looked like a wood for me. My head hurted a lot, and that feeling of being sick seemed to had no intentions to leave me. I slowly stood up, looking around me. I realized I could not recognize that place, but worse, I could not remember how I went there. It was like waking up from a nightmare in a bed that's not yours. I could not remember anything, not even my name, or my origins. I tried not to panick, I would have been lost if I would have panicked. I was shocked and scared, but something told me to go look for help. So, with a bunch of courage, I started to move, silently, towards something that looked like a house.

"Please Master, would you be that kind to give me a cookie?"

A shiver crossed my spine as I heard that un-natural sweet voice. I turned around, and what I saw shocked me a bit; the "thing" that spoke was a little blue animal, if I can call that an animal. His body was basically a big rounded head, with a pair of long ears and a couple of big eyes, that was staring at me in a way I would define creepy.

"Just a bite of a Honey cookie, or a drop of Soda, that would be enough... Please Master..."

"Go away."
I told him, in a rude way.

"Please Master, I'm hungry..."
He sobbed, provoking into me a little piety for him.

I looked into my pockets, searching for any food to give him.
"Here, take this and go away."

"Thank Master! I love you Master!"

I ignored his reply and moved away, hoping he would not have followed me, but I was hoping wrong.

"Master! Where are you going? Master, wait for me!"

"Stop calling me Master, you creepy creature! Go away!"
I yelled at him, more scared than angry.

"But...you are my Master, and I have to follow you..."
He looked at me, praying me with his glimmering little eyes.

"Who told you I am your Master?"

"I... I don't know... You just are..."
He looked at me, confused, coming a little closer to me.

"...Who are you?"
I replied, as confused as him.

"I... I don't know Master, I am sorry..."

"You...don't know?"

"I'm sorry Master... But please, don't leave me here alone..."
He started sobbing. In that moment I realized he was like me, alone and with no memories of his past. He maybe had a mission too, he was maybe an important one in his Kingdom, and he was here, for me. Somehow, I thought he could have helped me remembering who I was, so I grabbed him, holding him in my arms, and I gave him another cookie to make him stop crying.

"Here, here, don't cry. I won't leave you here alone..."

"Thanx Master! You're the best master ever!"
He grabbed the cookie and ate it in a whole bite, then he started singing in a weird language, happy, hugging me from time to time.

Not alone anymore, I started to walk, with that creature in my arms, towards some lights, hoping that the one who lived over there could give us some answers and explanations.

Advertisement

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:57 pm
aww poor little sprite minion x3 I love it Kali <3 i want another chapter!~

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:04 am
I love it!!! ♥~ I can't wait for the next bit *o* *stalks post till next chapter arrives*

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Chapter 2

So I am a Sprite Messenger...
We walked through the forest for the whole day, hungry, thirsty, tired, with no results. As the night came, with her pale moon that kept showing us the path, we realized we were slowly reaching the wood's edge, as we saw some unnatural lights. As we got closer to those lights, we realized those were lights coming from inside a house. We sighed in relief as we reached the house, as it represented a little hope for us. I raised my hand, ready to knock at the door, when suddenly it opened, as if the one who lived there knew we were coming.

An old man opened the door, looking at us throught his glasses.

Hello Kalibrah, Hello Whidim. Welcome to Siwa Island.

He said, smiling to us as a welcome symbol. I looked at the little animal I was holding in my arms, still nameless as me. He was staring at me, confused as I was.

I am Sage Babama, and I guess you're the new Sprite Messenger, Kalibrah.

I looked at him, confused. I had no idea of what he was talking about, not even about what I should have said. At first he was quite confused, as I kept in silence, but then he seemed to understand what the problem was.

Oh, not again... Recently, a lot of people lose their memory while reaching Siwa Island... Has it happened to you too?
He looked at me, sighing.

Yes, I guess so... We both can't remember our origins, not even our names...

Oh, those Evil forces are getting stronger day by day... Well, don't worry Kalibrah, I will explain you everything.

He welcomed us in his house, giving us some food and water to restore our tired bodies. As we felt a little better, he started to spoke, telling us a tale.

Sprites are mysterious creatures that only reveal themselves to those who are innocent at heart. They're magical beings of incredible power! Most people may be oblivious to the presence of Sprites, but they're all around us; mountains, rivers, trees, birds, beasts, and even humans have their own Sprites. Those who are chosen to receive a Sprite as a partner are called Sprite Messengers. To be a Sprite Messenger is to enter a legendary calling, heralded since ancient times. Messengers use the power of Sprites to grow quickly.
Unfortunately, as time passed, human nature changed and people became unfaithful, greedy and cunning. Driven by their own lusts, humans waged wars and turned against each other. The once beautiful world was broken into pieces. Most of the Sprite Messengers died in wars. Filled with despair at what people had become, the Sprites turned their back to mankind. The few surviving Sprite Messengers came to Siwa Island to seek refuge. Over time, the existence of the Sprite Messengers has passed into story and legend.

He paused for some seconds, looking at us and smiling gently.

But now, the time has come for the Sprite Messengers to be restored in the world of Saphael. I've been waiting for you, Kalibrah. It looks like you've been chosen for a special calling, like many of the youth who come to this island. The Sprites have chosen you as a messenger to protect the world. THIS sprite has choosen you as its Messenger. He has granted his power and loyalty to You, Kalibrah. Your duty is to nurture your sprite and help it grown strong. Only when the power of the sprites is finally restored, the balance will return to Saphael.

I looked at Whidim, my sprite. He looked so innocent and little, but I knew he kept an enormous power inside him.

But now is time for both of you to rest. I will answer to all your questions tomorrow, after a good night of rest.

He showed us a room where we could rest for the night. Outside, the Moon was high in the dark sky. Whidim jumped on my chest and slowly felt asleep, whispering a "I love my Master" before closing his eyes. As I started to relax on that bed, a strong feeling of responsibility came in my mind; I was a Sprite Messenger.

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:42 pm
Pssst, sorry for the late update, but I've been quite busy lately... Hope you'll enjoy this chapter /o

GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Great work! Again, I'm looking forward to the next installment! Very Happy

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Omg! I love it!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile