Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:54 am

A tale of redemption

Prologue: How I used to be and how this all started.
Life can be hard for everone, even for a princess, and even more if the Kingdom where you rule is the Underworld. You know, ruling over a Kingdom where everyone makes his best to make the World a less enjoyable place where to live, minding their own business, doing their best to bring sorrow in the world, as their headmaster order to them. But what if your life suddenly took another way? What if, born as a pure evil creature, you would suddenly discover that life is more than being mean and evil to everyone? Well, that’s what happened to me, Kalibrah. But let’s start from the beginning.
Born and raised in the Underworld, with no principles or morals, the only thing I aimed to was pleasing my father, the Devil. He was the only one who really gave me a “something”. Yeah, I was the Princess of the Hades, but I barely got respect from my subjects; most of em were envious, jealous, or even planned to murder me and take my place. But my Father gave me everything; he raised me in a hatefull place and taught me whatever I needed to know about the world and people, and he did it alone. I’ve never knew nothing about my mother, but I’ve never felt the need to have one either, since my father always gave me his best.
Well, I could say I was happy, I had everything I wanted, lived comfortly and with everyone at my service. Til one day.

“What’s wrong, Father? I’ve never seen you so worried.”

He sighed, looked at me and smiled . But I knew that that smile was unsincere.
“Nothing, my Darling. This world is just becoming too heavy for your old father.”

“Share this weight with me, it will help.”
I hugged him, making him under stand that I was there for him.

“You know Darling, I’m losing my powers on this World, I would need a powerfull person to go on the earth and do some jobs for me, but none of our servants are skilled enough to go.”
For the first time in my life, he looked tired and exhausted.

“Let me go, Father, I will put you back at your position, and give honour to your name, so you will be proud of me”

“I can’t let you go, you’re my only Daughter, I would be lost without you”
He shaked his head, letting me go would have been his last resource. But I knew I was the only one that could have helped him.
“Please Father, let me go, I will not disappoint you.”

He sighed again, letting me go would have been painfull for him, but he realized that letting me go would have restored his powers in the world, so he nodded, holding me in his arms.

“I know you won’t, Darling. I’m proud of having such a Daughter…”

I knew it would have been hard for both of us, but he always gave me everything that he had, and this was my chance to pay him back for everything. So, with a bunch of courage, I took my way out of there, walking slowly to the Unknown human world.

Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:10 am
oooohhh!!!! ^-^ Can't wait for the next bit! I love it Kali ♥

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:12 am
lollypopfish wrote:

I will try to make a new "chapter" every week, but no promises D: And ty chippy ^^ <3

skuldra

Rank 0
skuldra
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:14 am
ooh kali u should make a book out of it, its really good

@3@ <3

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:19 am
skuldra wrote:
ooh kali u should make a book out of it, its really good

@3@ <3  

I will try to, I was thinking about it since long, but never had the "courage" to xD

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:20 am
Kalibrah wrote:
lollypopfish wrote:

I will try to make a new "chapter" every week, but no promises D: And ty chippy ^^ <3  

Good luck! I already love reading it ^-^ ♥ and your welcome ^^ :D

GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:38 pm
I like the premise. Looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work! Smile

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:46 pm
GMTenRing wrote:
I like the premise. Looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work! Smile  

Thanx a lot! ^^ I'll try to make it weekly Very Happy Already have a few ideas of how I could go on with it ^^

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:32 am
I love this Kali Very Happy keep the great work coming <3

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:37 am
Dereldium wrote:
I love this Kali Very Happy keep the great work coming <3  

Thankies Dele ^^ New chapter coming soon /o (working on it xD )