azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:38 am

Running

Because the sunlight isn't as bad as you think.
Probably not anyway. Might even be good for you, if science got it right.

Anyway, running; Enjoy it? Hate it? Couldn't run to the mailbox without getting winded? Don't really expect many replies here or anything, but might as well try :3

Personally I'm a fan. I should be, entered into a couple of marathons later in the year. Should be amusing enough. Plus it's sort of payback for high school, sat around during PE and took naps instead of doing anything. Now with work and the likes free time is scarce, so.. running. Combine it with coffee and/or dog walking (running) to save even more time.

Plus it helps for those quick getaways once you steal toast.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:08 am
I like it, only in the spring-summer-ish when it's not so cold here though. I prefer it over working out in a gym, but overall, activities like dancing is more fun to me. o/

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:10 pm
I'm very fast for my size-- I run a marathon that supports an organization sponsored by Nickolodeon every year here in New York. I personally don't like running >.> A heavyset girl such as myself + Athsma isn't a good combination, but I'll do it for fun and for a good cause. I will NOT run the 5 borough marathon though.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:55 pm
I like running, especially with my dogs and playing around with them. :3 I also play football some.

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:56 pm
Running for a good cause always makes it easier Very Happy The important thing isn't how far/fast a person runs, but that they run.

Hard, I'd run pretty much anywhere if it meant I could A) Steal toast or B) Get decent coffee.

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:03 pm
I run best when a emergency or anything terrible happens, thats when I run like Hard xD.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 02, 2013 9:05 pm
The most I've ran (with stopping and jogging in place to get water) is 15 miles.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMay 01, 2013 3:27 pm
I love running, i used to do it on a regular basis when i lived in lisbon, around 45m three times a week, just pick up my ipod and run till my heart started to call for help lol

At this moment i don't find much free time or good places to run so i do most of my cardio home with a bycicle or just a few squats. But that feeling of running on the street, wind blowing in your face, some bon jovi music pumping trough your ears, woot, love it.

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedDec 24, 2013 6:06 pm
Bump..
I'm not really a fan of running but it's important for me, since I play Icehockey and need a good condition.
It's a pain when I run, but I love the feeling after it.
I think the weather in Sweden is perfect for running, in all seasons.
I think I would run even if I didn't were in any sport, because it make me feel good Smile

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedFeb 01, 2014 8:59 pm
Used to run back in middle-school days... Was the top mile-runner. Sadly, those days are far behind me now.