This game needs balancing..

Please do something about this
Advertisement

podbotv1beta

Rank 0
podbotv1beta
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:13 pm
Bluered1822 wrote:
How exactly do rogues have an advantage for rebirth quests?  

what if rogue from enemy guild gets same boss rb quest like you, I will see how you will complete your rb quest...

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:16 pm
podbotv1beta wrote:
Bluered1822 wrote:

what if rogue from enemy guild gets same boss rb quest like you, I will see how you will complete your rb quest...  
That rarely happenss i have joined many world boss parties with people from enemy guilds.

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedApr 21, 2013 3:48 pm
there is a big unbalance in the game rogues can have 100% dodge crit while no other class can do this... even knights are limited to 75% damage reduction that's the cap that's it no going higher.... i believe there should be a cap set on rogues or take off the cap from knights... because it is possible to have 100% damage reduction theoretically but we have a cap and the rogues don't???

fr33doom2

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Let us take faith shop out of this game then also, cause cashers are way to OP compared to non-cahsers.

icejade

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 1:07 am
Syaedi wrote:
I totally agree with this.
This game needs balancing..

Please do something about this  

ikr !!

pantallazo

Rank 0
pantallazo
PostedMay 04, 2013 9:02 am
up

Gamenot

Rank 3
Gamenot
PostedMay 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Well, tbh I have not played this game in a long time but I realized very early that rogues could become brutally strong.

They had a ridiculous amount of free percentage stat bonuses, movement boosts, percentage armor bypass, and percentage debuffs.

That is not including the fact that they had not so bad base stats for that. Basically the only way that they would be balanced is if their gear were weaker. Give them the same stats and everything is boosted by at least 15% in basic attack stats(compounded on each other), much much more in the case of damage skill modifiers.

Most people forget that Critical chance becomes more effective the higher it is and that once you have it all base attack stats (attack speed and damage) become more effective per point. Did I mention free percentage critical modifier?

In terms of attack speed, all special proc weapons become more effective with more attack speed or skills that hit multiple times. (since rogues have on hits anyway it benefits them more)

And then there is dodge. It basically screws over anyone or anything that does not have enough to hit the player. Even 25%(actual dodge chance after hit rate) can be ridiculous since it could potentially dodge a main damage source attack. Speaking of that, the on hit passive debuff was kind of ridiculous as well.

The damage amplification was actually kind of scary. (sucks to be squishy)

Then there is the armor bypass. 35% armor shred for 6 seconds every 10 seconds and a complete armor bypass attack every 6 seconds. (sucks to be a Knight, and the armor bypass made it quite possible to steal bosses)

And passive % healing reduction to top it off (yes it has low chance to proc but who cares when you hit so fast). (Sucks to be a Priest)

The last thing is that movement speed is one of the strongest stats in the game. It does not matter if you are weaker defensively if you can kite away from attacks or get in close easier to do damage. Then there is just the fact that you can get around more conveniently.

Then I looked at other characters and saw that they had mostly base stat bonuses and not percentage. Figures this happened. Laughing

The only downfall to rogue is a lack of AoE damage attacks.

Life is like being eternally in debt waiting for the final court date. We are entitled to nothing.

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedMay 06, 2013 10:55 am
podbotv1beta wrote:
Bluered1822 wrote:

i was just looking back at this post, and realized why does that person from the enemy guild have to be a rogue? I still dont see the advantage even if it was a rogue.