Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMar 10, 2013 4:06 am
karen149 wrote:
Yup, my feelings exactly when it comes to the devs responding to us. The only thing Crystal Saga is good for is soloing dungeons and partying up for Crystal Ladder, and that's if everyone has strong net connections. But mostly soloing this game ruins the purpose of what an MMORPG is. MMORPGs exist for people to create characters and play together by using specific skills from each of their classes to back each other up, but Crystal Saga has become a blaring exception with its favoritism towards certain classes.

Even in world chat, I've seen every class being celebrated for its strengths and pointing out its faults, except for Knights. As I play a Knight all the time, it is very disheartening to see this class fall dead last in stats and skills compared to the other four. But I stick with it because I'm a tanker type of player rather than a supporter like Priest or Ranger.  

Actually Knights are very potent..They really dont get to their potential till they receive their eddy skills. A yes Knights are one of the few classes that can scare rogues at eiddy level of play. Their ability to reflect a rogues damage back..makes almost all rogues weak at the knees.

Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 18, 2013 1:14 pm
Lightlord01 wrote:

Actually Knights are very potent..They really dont get to their potential till they receive their eddy skills. A yes Knights are one of the few classes that can scare rogues at eiddy level of play. Their ability to reflect a rogues damage back..makes almost all rogues weak at the knees.  

its a scary skill indeed amount of knights that kill my puny priest hehe lols Razz

pantallazo

Rank 0
pantallazo
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:50 pm
up

hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:34 am
karen149 wrote:
Yup, my feelings exactly when it comes to the devs responding to us. The only thing Crystal Saga is good for is soloing dungeons and partying up for Crystal Ladder, and that's if everyone has strong net connections. But mostly soloing this game ruins the purpose of what an MMORPG is. MMORPGs exist for people to create characters and play together by using specific skills from each of their classes to back each other up, but Crystal Saga has become a blaring exception with its favoritism towards certain classes.

Even in world chat, I've seen every class being celebrated for its strengths and pointing out its faults, except for Knights. As I play a Knight all the time, it is very disheartening to see this class fall dead last in stats and skills compared to the other four. But I stick with it because I'm a tanker type of player rather than a supporter like Priest or Ranger.  

Actually playing a recently eddy Knight I am loving angelic Blessing. Not only are we tanky brick walls of death we have a 7 second invincible button reusable every 30 seconds. Combine that with a hp pot that regens HP based off % of max HP and you have an immortal slow moving beast of death xD

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:30 am
Lightlord01 wrote:
karen149 wrote:

i actually play as a tank knight. low atk high def. im only a lvl 76 scion but still do good in pvp except for eidos and rogues of course. if i was a spender and had my sperions maxed and such then it would be even tough for rogues to kill me.

ngibbs1991

Rank 0
ngibbs1991
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:37 am
however you are right about rogues being OP for the most part. and if u find a knight with over 75% dmg reduction perm let me know.. because i have a feeling that with knights they stop at 75% while rogues are suppose to but dont with their dodge.. hopefully i will be proven wrong soon ^_^

Epicstormx

Rank 0
Epicstormx
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:41 am
I'm lvl 80 mage and scion will simply just killed by a rogue 60 Mortel. That can not be your serious or? Please fix this ... or all player wants to be a rouge in next time!

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedApr 14, 2013 3:51 pm
Epicstormx wrote:
I'm lvl 80 mage and scion will simply just killed by a rogue 60 Mortel. That can not be your serious or? Please fix this ... or all player wants to be a rouge in next time!  

Next time? Im regretting choosing mage, when its bad enough youre willing to throw away a char you spent over a year on to start over you know there is something wrong and needs balancing

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:47 pm
How exactly do rogues have an advantage for rebirth quests?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:47 pm
Wellllll if you wanna go down that route it could be argued for any quest really rogues have a much higher mspeed than any other class and that means less time spent running to wherever the bosses are for rebirth quests Very Happy

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...