Author Message

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
Joined
07 Jul 2008
Posts
415
Location
Newport News United States
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:08 am
XRandy_03X wrote:
So because one person doesn't win every event they go to and qqs the gms and aeria team foward complaints...

Why don't you guys fix a real issue like freezing load screens. I have to refesh my game everytime i go to a area i haven't been to befor. I hit the refesh at least 20 times a day cause it freezes in ladder and every time i have to travel to get quests done. I know this has been reported weeks ago but it still goin on.  


and yes I can understand your sour grapes. Because your one of the benefactors of the imbalance. You avernal score ...overnight increased 10-13x

as far as the other issue.
Sounds like its your pc.

I dont have these issues and most players dont
If you have the expectation they should fix your pc, its probably an unrealistic one.

The players Iam aware of, that have these issues..have old machines/play by dial up etc. The ones with newer pcs that have theses issues, its useally software or router related.
.There are a large number of software related issues than can cause this. Mostly to do with flash and browser and plugins. I will also offer my assistance in this if you desire...but this is the wrong thread to have this conversation.

There are also more appropriate places to post about technical issues and complaints about what they should respond too.

Advertisement

lalala729

Rank 0
Joined
08 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
Australia
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:30 pm
i can kinda understand why you say that about rogues, I personally have a lv62 Rogue in S4 & I do better then most classes close to my level/
I like to think most things you listed towards rogues are because they're also a harder class to use. We don't have any skills to spam that are AoE. On par with other classes that can uncloak unless with they're skills. to me it feels at low lvl, rogues have it the hardest but gradually become a better class high lvl.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
Joined
21 Oct 2007
Posts
2459
Location
corpus United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:57 pm
XRandy_03X wrote:
So because one person doesn't win every event they go to and qqs the gms and aeria team foward complaints...

Why don't you guys fix a real issue like freezing load screens. I have to refesh my game everytime i go to a area i haven't been to befor. I hit the refesh at least 20 times a day cause it freezes in ladder and every time i have to travel to get quests done. I know this has been reported weeks ago but it still goin on.  


Funny a player who is a rogue would say it isn't a real issue. When there is such a clear advantage to being a rogue in PvP and PvE as well as almost all events.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
Joined
21 Oct 2007
Posts
2459
Location
corpus United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:50 pm
lalala729 wrote:
i can kinda understand why you say that about rogues, I personally have a lv62 Rogue in S4 & I do better then most classes close to my level/
I like to think most things you listed towards rogues are because they're also a harder class to use. We don't have any skills to spam that are AoE. On par with other classes that can uncloak unless with they're skills. to me it feels at low lvl, rogues have it the hardest but gradually become a better class high lvl.  


Though rogues don't have AoEs they really dont need them, their ability to choose when to strike and movement speed and dodge allows for them to kite players in a group to break it up wait until ones alone, pop and kill before their stun is over with. As far as PvE they have the highest single target DPS as well as frost with the frag as an AoE, all their passives are pretty much always on as well due to their massive aspeed gains... well combined with the fact 1 basic attack for other classes = 2 hits for a rogue

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

XRandy_03X

Rank 0
Joined
08 May 2012
Posts
19
Location
Bakersfield United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:08 pm
Cervios wrote:
XRandy_03X wrote:
So because one person doesn't win every event they go to and qqs the gms and aeria team foward complaints...

Why don't you guys fix a real issue like freezing load screens. I have to refesh my game everytime i go to a area i haven't been to befor. I hit the refesh at least 20 times a day cause it freezes in ladder and every time i have to travel to get quests done. I know this has been reported weeks ago but it still goin on.  


Funny a player who is a rogue would say it isn't a real issue. When there is such a clear advantage to being a rogue in PvP and PvE as well as almost all events.  


Its not that funny to me cause i see both sides of it you guy talk like we can kill at will and take everyone down but on our server its not the case. I can't kill a few ppl because they are set up to counter me and my attacks and it works most of the time unless i catch them when skills are on cool down.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
Joined
21 Oct 2007
Posts
2459
Location
corpus United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:24 pm
XRandy_03X wrote:
Cervios wrote:
XRandy_03X wrote:
So because one person doesn't win every event they go to and qqs the gms and aeria team foward complaints...

Why don't you guys fix a real issue like freezing load screens. I have to refesh my game everytime i go to a area i haven't been to befor. I hit the refesh at least 20 times a day cause it freezes in ladder and every time i have to travel to get quests done. I know this has been reported weeks ago but it still goin on.  


Funny a player who is a rogue would say it isn't a real issue. When there is such a clear advantage to being a rogue in PvP and PvE as well as almost all events.  


Its not that funny to me cause i see both sides of it you guy talk like we can kill at will and take everyone down but on our server its not the case. I can't kill a few ppl because they are set up to counter me and my attacks and it works most of the time unless i catch them when skills are on cool down.  


Everyone has trouble with light and dawn :l except 2 players both of which are rogues

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Epicstormx

Rank 0
Epicstormx
Joined
15 Oct 2012
Posts
27
Location
Germany
PostedMar 07, 2013 10:55 am
Rouge is so OP! We have 3 Vs 1 Never Chance to win...

GreeK75

Rank 0
Joined
06 Jun 2012
Posts
20
Location
United States
PostedMar 08, 2013 2:00 am
R2games, apparently has earned enough from this game & have successfully moved to "Broken Realm" to earn more with the unsatisfied Crystal Saga players! I wonder if they really intend to do anything more to make this game any better, other than of course introducing more events, which can't mostly be attended by most of the people due to the fact that most people have a life too.

This same discussion is not really new in r2games forum too. Evidently every time it has been severely ignored, moved to unimportant sections & never discussed in length. Well why would they even trouble themselves if the other class "spender" players would spend more & more to catch up? They are getting more business with the fake initial image of the classes, where every new player must think that they can be as good as anyone if work hard enough!

But, ahem. Too many events, too much difference among classes, too much biased towards the spenders(I am not a non-spender in case anyone wondering, but most population of most MMORPGs consist of non-spenders & they are really like "come & go" in Crystal Saga lately) & totally ignored by devs to make it anywhere near what players have been asking for months. I don't see any good future for this grand looking game.

P.S. Rogue Saga, sounds real nice xD at least people can have a better idea what are they going to be experiencing.

karen149

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2012
Posts
20
Location
Canada
PostedMar 08, 2013 11:25 pm
Yup, my feelings exactly when it comes to the devs responding to us. The only thing Crystal Saga is good for is soloing dungeons and partying up for Crystal Ladder, and that's if everyone has strong net connections. But mostly soloing this game ruins the purpose of what an MMORPG is. MMORPGs exist for people to create characters and play together by using specific skills from each of their classes to back each other up, but Crystal Saga has become a blaring exception with its favoritism towards certain classes.

Even in world chat, I've seen every class being celebrated for its strengths and pointing out its faults, except for Knights. As I play a Knight all the time, it is very disheartening to see this class fall dead last in stats and skills compared to the other four. But I stick with it because I'm a tanker type of player rather than a supporter like Priest or Ranger.

luciankan

Rank 0
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
Australia
PostedMar 09, 2013 12:32 am
IMO, Knights have the strongest skill in the game > Angelic Blessing. This skill is seriously awesome. All things being equal, knights are probably the second best in PVP after rogues.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: