tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:44 pm   Last edited by tactics on Mar 02, 2013 2:58 am. Edited 1 time in total

Community Update (3/1)

What's going on with Scarlet Blade now?
Hello Commanders!

So much has been going on since the Alpha. Thanks to everybody who participated in our Alpha Survey-- it was really helpful for our team to get your thoughts and feedback Smile

This is a pretty short community update because of everything going on behind the scenes over here, so bear with me please! Smile

We had a "press event" on 2/28 where we showed the game off to a bunch of the industry's finest MMO gaming writers! It was a lot of fun. Here is some information:
  • Event was held in San Francisco, and the press were welcomed in to play and test the game out
  • Everybody had fun, we did a lot of interviews and played the game together while walking everybody through the game's key features and systems
  • You should see articles and information from this event coming out pretty soon

Here are some other updates:
  • All critical and urgent bugs have been fixed as of yesterday's patch on the Test server
  • Our team has grown very significantly! We now have 5 GMs on our team, and it's still growing!
  • Text Traslation and Text Localization is now 99% complete
  • Gift Key Redemption and Free Loot Box are both ready and will be available for Closed Beta
  • Auction House is working on our test environment, and i am about 99% sure it will be perfectly fine for CB
  • In-game Item Mall will not be available for CB
  • GMs have a few in-game events we're planning to run during CB so keep your eye out for those so you can win free prizes!
  • We're discussing the possibility of early CB access for some players, but we're not 100% sure on that yet

Marketing for Scarlet Blade is going to be huge! For anyone that remembers the Eden Eternal launch (and how that game was just *everywhere*) think like that but even more! This means that once CB does kick off (no, I don't have an exact date for you yet, but SOONtm) we're going to have an enormous number of players coming in, and it's just gonna be chaotic and awesome! Our team is super excited, and we know you are too, so we'll keep you updated as much as we can.

Thanks for your continued passion for Scarlet Blade, and stay tuned for more news very SOONtm!

-tactics, and the Scarlet Blade team.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:48 pm
Thank you so much! I remember how crazy EE was before it was finally released marketing-wise and I can't wait to be spammed with SB ads everywhere haha.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Haha I remember EE. xD Thanks for the update tactics! ^-^

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:03 pm
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to be spammed with ads~

I make no Rupaulogies.

anhkhung32

Rank 0
anhkhung32
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:06 pm
Looking foward to playing .. ^^

HeartlessFate

Rank 1
HeartlessFate
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:09 pm
Thanks for the update! Lets hope this means the game is gonna be going into CBT soon (TM)

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:13 pm
Yay for the update Smile

nighthawkuk

Rank 0
nighthawkuk
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:15 pm
so can't wait for cb woohoo

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:22 pm
Post needed more raccoons. Otherwise was good. Can't wait for things to get rolling (ideally over penguins).

krzychh

Rank 0
krzychh
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:24 pm
Thanks for updates. Looking forward to the next one. It's good that it'll be very SOONtm instead just SOONtm Very Happy