So much has been going on since the Alpha. Thanks to everybody who participated in our Alpha Survey-- it was really helpful for our team to get your thoughts and feedback
This is a pretty short community update because of everything going on behind the scenes over here, so bear with me please!
We had a "press event" on 2/28 where we showed the game off to a bunch of the industry's finest MMO gaming writers! It was a lot of fun. Here is some information:
- Event was held in San Francisco, and the press were welcomed in to play and test the game out
- Everybody had fun, we did a lot of interviews and played the game together while walking everybody through the game's key features and systems
- You should see articles and information from this event coming out pretty soon
Here are some other updates:
- All critical and urgent bugs have been fixed as of yesterday's patch on the Test server
- Our team has grown very significantly! We now have 5 GMs on our team, and it's still growing!
- Text Traslation and Text Localization is now 99% complete
- Gift Key Redemption and Free Loot Box are both ready and will be available for Closed Beta
- Auction House is working on our test environment, and i am about 99% sure it will be perfectly fine for CB
- In-game Item Mall will not be available for CB
- GMs have a few in-game events we're planning to run during CB so keep your eye out for those so you can win free prizes!
- We're discussing the possibility of early CB access for some players, but we're not 100% sure on that yet
Marketing for Scarlet Blade is going to be huge! For anyone that remembers the Eden Eternal launch (and how that game was just *everywhere*) think like that but even more! This means that once CB does kick off (no, I don't have an exact date for you yet, but SOONtm) we're going to have an enormous number of players coming in, and it's just gonna be chaotic and awesome! Our team is super excited, and we know you are too, so we'll keep you updated as much as we can.
Thanks for your continued passion for Scarlet Blade, and stay tuned for more news very SOONtm!
-tactics, and the Scarlet Blade team.