Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:55 pm

New astral system has a little fail.

The new updates on the astral system are really great but i notice one that doesn't is any good. I have a Lv4 astral, tired of it i want to use it to feed another Lv2 astral, well, no matter how hard i try cause now you can't just grab the astral and move it, only can double-click to equip/unequip and click on the one-click synthesis but this last option always give priotity to the higher astral.

In other words, if you have a purple astras leveled and by luck or spaming the capture button you get the same astral but in orange, you can't use the old one to feed the new till this one have more exp inside than the old. At least i can't find how to do it.

EDIT: Ok nevermind, i found how to make it. When you use one-click synthesis all astrals unlocked will feed the first astral on the panel, the one at the upper left corner. But still i miss the option to synthetize them manually.
Advertisement

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:32 pm
i got only white astrals.......wht the fck

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:53 pm
On the astral inventory you can still click and drag and manually synthesize them. The only thing you need to do is make sure the cursor isn't blinking in chat. If it is, when you click on an item or astral it will paste them into chat to show them to others.

On the collection page you can't click and drag. One click will feed it to:
a) Highest Level astral
b) Highest Value Astral(If a purple is slot 1 and then blues then an orange one click will give all the xp to the Orange)

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:08 am
Yes yes, i noticed it. I feel so derp now...

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:25 pm
Is it just me or has the rate of getting a good astra also changed?

Before, with 1mil gold, i used to be able to get about 1k experience, give or take. Now, with 1mil gold it seems I can't get more then 500 exp. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just my imagination due to the new "Sell all lower than such color" which gives the illusion that success rate has changed.

Love what you do and do what you love.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:53 pm
ToBeFeared wrote:

Before, with 1mil gold, i used to be able to get about 1k experience, give or take. Now, with 1mil gold it seems I can't get more then 500 exp. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just my imagination due to the new "Sell all lower than such color" which gives the illusion that success rate has changed.  

I actually came here to talk about this. It has definitely been nerfed.. which I'm fine with, if they'd give us a heads up first. I mean, some of us have been working on things other than astrals, and now suddenly this is sprung on us, and the people who were working on their astrals a lot before the patch now get that leg up on everyone who wasn't.. need the info Wink

You've made me VERY angry..

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 05, 2013 4:36 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

I actually came here to talk about this. It has definitely been nerfed.. which I'm fine with, if they'd give us a heads up first. I mean, some of us have been working on things other than astrals, and now suddenly this is sprung on us, and the people who were working on their astrals a lot before the patch now get that leg up on everyone who wasn't.. need the info Wink  

I actually found a significant difference between doing astrals manually and using one-click capture. Before there was no difference. Now oneclick capture has a higher rate of green and misfortune astrals. Also it seems, when you use one-click capture it's not counting your misfortune astrals to your star points. I'd recommend manual astrals/avoiding astrals for the time being if you use one-click capture

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:16 am
Every game in every patch fix stuffs and break other that where working well. Everytime you need to nerf something cause it isn't working how it was designed to do, not always you do it right in the first attemp.

They nerf the Astral system, if the current system is how they want it or otherwise they nerfed it more than they want we don't know. My advice is to not waste a single coin on Astrals till next part of patch releases.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:29 am
Cacuga wrote:
Every game in every patch fix stuffs and break other that where working well. Everytime you need to nerf something cause it isn't working how it was designed to do, not always you do it right in the first attemp.

They nerf the Astral system, if the current system is how they want it or otherwise they nerfed it more than they want we don't know. My advice is to not waste a single coin on Astrals till next part of patch releases.  

Manual astrals works just fine, I've tested it several times now and so have friends of mine (on both servers), and the results from manual astrals is about the same as it was before the 1.5 patch. Obviously there is rng within that as you can never guarantee the same amount of return from your gold, but the overall pattern is the same.

One-click capture is broken. It seems to have a lower drop rate and doesn't count mis-fortunes towards astral points, making the feature useless.

So DO NO one-click capture. If you have the patience to do it manually then I would say feel free to go ahead that way.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 06, 2013 10:37 am
I always did it manually, and after the patch the rate of purple astrals has dramatically droped. Nerf or bad luck? I don't know but till a GM tell me that if still works like before and i'm just having bad luck i'll not gonna waste more gold on it.