Burlyse

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Account Blocked?

I'm a old user and I used to play DOMO so thus I have no way to really send off information about ban appeal.

I know how to do it but, I didn't play other games so if possible could someone help me on what to do? Thanks!
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:21 pm
If you left your account un-used for more than 6 months, they place the account on a suspension due security reasons, if this is the case for you, game doesn't matter at all. Just send it to any EN game either way, they can help you unblock your account. o/

Burlyse

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:12 am
iBambi wrote:
If you left your account un-used for more than 6 months, they place the account on a suspension due security reasons, if this is the case for you, game doesn't matter at all. Just send it to any EN game either way, they can help you unblock your account. o/  

Another question, I accidentally sent the request when realizing I'm not logged on this account. Will I still be able to get a reply in my email?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:37 am
Burlyse wrote:
iBambi wrote:

Another question, I accidentally sent the request when realizing I'm not logged on this account. Will I still be able to get a reply in my email?  

Ban Appeals can be sent while you're not logged in, the e-mail attached to the account in question is the e-mail Aeria will mail the reply to.

Burlyse

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2013 9:28 am
iBambi wrote:
Burlyse wrote:
iBambi wrote:

Ban Appeals can be sent while you're not logged in, the e-mail attached to the account in question is the e-mail Aeria will mail the reply to.  

Thank you kindly ^_^

Burlys

Rank 0
Burlys
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:25 pm
Managed to get account back Very Happy, this post can be locked, closed etc.

Made by Amirrora. I'm a '08 DOMO player, known as Flew or Poin.