DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:58 am
Fury isn't any better then AoL atm.Just a bunch of ego players not wanting to listen or wait for spot.

Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:04 am
llcpoidmb wrote:
Come Canta, only few canta fury pvper now...  

lol I highly doubt that as i witnessed more fury than light during the last supermarket sweep in which AoL initially was far outnumbered until the very end of the event (probably after all fury got their fill of IC purchases lol). Was a decent event all in all, so few fury in canta should no longer be an excuse.....IC shouldnt be the only reason your pvpers should come into the zone...just saying.

Kyrae

Rank 1
Kyrae
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:57 am
The fact is that pvp has moved from getting kills to not let other faction get any.
Recently i've been more active in pvp (definately not a hardcore pvper) but things are always like that: we get kills but they still get some... we need more.
Every time it seems to me that both factions are getting almost the same amount of kills either one calls more to annihilate the other or one quit.

Let's face the obvious truth: pvp is fun if you get kills and becomes a pain when you get crushed. Accordingly to this (and more ontopic) pvp should be lead more wisely in order to be more equal thus fun for both faction.
More numbers wouldn't necessarly mean funnier or fairer pvp...

And before the accusations begin this is meant for both faction because another thing that is too often forgotten is that, even if in-game, it's dark VS light we are all human being that most times feel and act the very same way, whatever is the faction we choosed to play in.

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:06 pm
Arthur5174 wrote:
llcpoidmb wrote:
Come Canta, only few canta fury pvper now...  

lol I highly doubt that as i witnessed more fury than light during the last supermarket sweep in which AoL initially was far outnumbered until the very end of the event (probably after all fury got their fill of IC purchases lol). Was a decent event all in all, so few fury in canta should no longer be an excuse.....IC shouldnt be the only reason your pvpers should come into the zone...just saying.  
Actually, Fury started that event with 6-7 parties, and never filled 2 raids... we have seen those numbers on lights even without an event. There are definitely more light canta pvpers then fury at this point. Many of those weren't pvpers, they were low ranked players in GRB gear, and you know as well as I do, lots of people do have lvl 30s they only use for IC and GRB on both sides. Especially lately with so few IC events. It isn't that our PVPers only come for IC events, it's that there are people who have semi-decent gear only for IC events who happen to have managed to get a chev or two over their years of only doing them, but rarely if ever actually coming for regular pvp. *smiles* Things always do balance out and shift back and forth in canta, right now fury is low on pvpers, give it a few weeks, that will change, but if we outnumbered with out 8 parties at start of that event, it was mainly because of unusually low number for lights at that time, usually lights around a raid + at least

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:45 pm
need more geared lights in pvp, and more lights that are willing to make 2 raids into 1 so they can push out fury.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:49 pm
Fury go canta.

From what i have heard they need people. Badly.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:47 pm
as i just witnessed an hour ago

Nemmy leaves raid and half of the other lights leave

explain that then if you all so smart:)

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedMar 02, 2013 7:15 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
as i just witnessed an hour ago

Nemmy leaves raid and half of the other lights leave

explain that then if you all so smart:)  

Agrees - On friday i logged on and was busy in ah for 20 minutes during which i heard in guild chat that we were getting uber kills in KI and fury was feeding etc. When i was ready i joined the raid, unfortunately right about then Nemmy left the raid, no blame to him ofc he probly was pvping for hours and needed a break, but right then - no names - two other max geared uber light fighters left too, and I landed lead of the raid without any or barely any uber dps left.
Raid didnt want KI anymore cuz no dps left , fury didnt want VR - I left the raid. Thanx for listening to my story Smile

llcpoidmb

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:07 am
Arthur5174 wrote:
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
We got a lot of lights. We just don't as have as many fully geared lights.  

This is very true...I still need like 29 total links to be fully geared. Not everyone has huge amounts of time or $ to invest in a game when real life trumps all this (some players have kids to feed and cloth and get school supplies, etc. for), but at least I do get out there when I can to contribute as best I can.

Everyones RL circumstances are different for everybody, so maybe a 100% exp. bonus would be good for all, but could be a lure also for the stronger faction to have reason to invade more and get more kills since PvP is slow at times and would be a nice trade-off for when PvP is slower to entice more grinders to stick their necks out. It could work for both factions in this manner...who knows.  

Art come canta and see how we camp fury 24/7

llcpoidmb

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:08 am
wrong quote ^^