Shanks.AZ

Rank 0
Shanks.AZ
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

we need more active light in PVP

can we make a post and vote for giving light 200% exp bonus for 1 month more light=pvp alway active so more fun for all

Advertisement

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:10 pm
That wouldnt matter...most lights just farm oi/ah.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:14 pm
We got a lot of lights. We just don't as have as many fully geared lights.

-Retired.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:57 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
We got a lot of lights. We just don't as have as many fully geared lights.  

This is very true...I still need like 29 total links to be fully geared. Not everyone has huge amounts of time or $ to invest in a game when real life trumps all this (some players have kids to feed and cloth and get school supplies, etc. for), but at least I do get out there when I can to contribute as best I can.

Everyones RL circumstances are different for everybody, so maybe a 100% exp. bonus would be good for all, but could be a lure also for the stronger faction to have reason to invade more and get more kills since PvP is slow at times and would be a nice trade-off for when PvP is slower to entice more grinders to stick their necks out. It could work for both factions in this manner...who knows.

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:45 pm
It would be nice to get a bonus% but as we all know, in shaiya its about the gear u got.

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:57 pm
tomieto wrote:
It would be nice to get a bonus% but as we all know, in shaiya its about the gear u got.  
um... was just 8% linking bonus like 3 hours ago... what bonus are you wanting?

tomieto

Rank 1
tomieto
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:59 pm
Chan375 wrote:
tomieto wrote:
um... was just 8% linking bonus like 3 hours ago... what bonus are you wanting?  

Sorry for not being clear, i was refering to the bonus exp which shanks.AZ was talking about.

VerdithAnath

Rank 0
VerdithAnath
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:17 pm
We don't need more exp. We don't need more NEW AoL players at 80 who don't know how to pvp . As we can see population doesn't make good pvpr or good pvp. We need AoL pvprs to stop defecting to UoF. OR we need some who have gone to fury to come back. Suggesting you want more exp indicates to me you like AoL feeders...we have enough of those already ty , and for gods sake don't say "train them"...we did..then "they" went to UoF. If you want good pvp, everyone knows what it will take. Good fury to come back to AoL.( go ahead and hate me for wanting an FC from fury to light idc , it wont change my mind).

edit.. unless ofc your asking for exp because AZ members are lvling on AoL side..then ofc I welcome it Very Happy

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Yeah guys... 200% EXP boost in VR only please... also lock it from lv80 AoL's so they don't bring plvl partys there. Lv80's furies are fine there though.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:40 pm
VerdithAnath wrote:
We don't need more exp. We don't need more NEW AoL players at 80 who don't know how to pvp . As we can see population doesn't make good pvpr or good pvp. We need AoL pvprs to stop defecting to UoF. OR we need some who have gone to fury to come back. Suggesting you want more exp indicates to me you like AoL feeders...we have enough of those already ty , and for gods sake don't say "train them"...we did..then "they" went to UoF. If you want good pvp, everyone knows what it will take. Good fury to come back to AoL.( go ahead and hate me for wanting an FC from fury to light idc , it wont change my mind).

edit.. unless ofc your asking for exp because AZ members are lvling on AoL side..then ofc I welcome it Very Happy  

the only way to get good pvpers is to get rid of plvling, so many people are plvled to a point they don't even know how to pve let alone pvp. I assume by "train" you mean "plvl"?