somsoksolet

Rank 0
somsoksolet
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:30 am   Last edited by somsoksolet on Mar 01, 2013 11:42 am. Edited 1 time in total

Patch error

I know this is not where to post this but the bug and technical is lock for me with "Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."

I Just run SBLauncher.exe, leave it to run but when i was back to it this error pop up:

What's the meaning of this? Is it say i was deleted some file(s) of the game? I did not move, delete any file of the game from when i installed it.

Moved to the appropriate forum location.
Advertisement

Goewolfgg

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Goewolfgg
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Patch error

somsoksolet wrote:
I know this is not where to post this but the bug and technical is lock for me with "Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."

I Just run SBLauncher.exe, leave it to run but when i was back to it this error pop up:

What's the meaning of this? Is it say i was deleted some file(s) of the game? I did not move, delete any file of the game from when i installed it.  

The game is still in production for an undetermined date to release at closed beta, in other words the game is not yet available for play.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:43 am
What Goe said, also I had no problem uninstalling the patch so have you tried the recovery process? You may also want to simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

somsoksolet

Rank 0
somsoksolet
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:11 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
What Goe said, also I had no problem uninstalling the patch so have you tried the recovery process? You may also want to simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.  

I was run the launcher again, same error pop up, clicked "Yes", it then checked 1171 file, after finished checking the status show "46 out of 1 is being downloaded." but nearly instantly "SBLauncher" box pop up with "Cannot find the patch file's query information, client/packcache.bin, 404," only option to click is "OK"
Does this mean the patch server is not online? or my SBLauncher loosed some screws because i can see a "PackCache.bin" file size 73.465 KB in my ScarletBlade folder.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:21 pm
I would not advise patching between the beta phases. Patches are constantly being added and removed for GM/dev testing and installing a patch that ends up getting removed may cause client issues. The GM/PM typically make an announcement prior to CB open giving people time to re-download or patch the game to the current server version.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:30 pm
This happened to me but I backed up all my files and it worked after I restored. Something is wrong with one of the files

somsoksolet

Rank 0
somsoksolet
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

solved

Embarassed My hdd partition where Scarlet Blade in had not enough space for the SBLauncher to cache so it screw up when it run out of space when patching, when it was free enough (over 2.5 GB) it run smoothly. Smile

hateitright

Rank 0
hateitright
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:15 pm
maybe u can get the patches, but its senseless if u cant play ;D and for CBT it will be more to download so i think useless to Patch now ;D

i know my english ist bad, so i want to Quote a german Politican : "My english is not the yellow from the egg!" ;P

FusionHelix

Rank 0
FusionHelix
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:40 pm
No point in patching since things will change and possibly the client will be changed too. Sometimes they even require you uninstall the whole game and re-download it because they altered something pretty significant that requires it to be done. So best to hold off on doing anything with the client until they announce that closed beta testing has started.

yotninamloko

Rank 0
yotninamloko
PostedApr 04, 2013 10:19 pm
i got the same thing...but when i tried restarting the AERIA IGNITE and Patcher, it worked...
i also used file recovery that popped up...
hopefully it'll work...

anyways, i just wanna ask if how could I include my signature IMAGE on forums...
i checked the settings and put the URL (from my FB account) of the pic i like to use as my sig...
but only the URL itself is seen...not the image...lols...i know i posted this on wrong section...
sorry,.,,