L3onZX

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:38 am

I'm thinking of going back to this game. Thoughts?

Hi, I've played GF since the late 2009/early 2010 and I kinda quit due to uni studies/work etc. As this is the only account which I remember my acc name and pw, hence I'm using this acc to post and wanna know about how is the game now.

I miss this game especially my Assassin and Berserker toons in my alt account and I really hope that I can retrieve back that acc since I lost my account name and apparently my alt account got blocked due to "violation of ToS" (I seriously don't know why, I've nvr hacked/use 3rd party software/scam before). I think that account got hacked when I was gone and some irresponsible person abused my account and I hope this issue can be resolved asap. Crying or Very sad

Anyways, you guys' help would be much appreciated if I can get any info to get back and catch up with the latest stuffs in GF. Anything I should know before I head back into this game? Smile
Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:12 am
As it stands now you would have a better time on ponchee due to the higher player base and its currently the most active server.

xxFaeixx

Rank 1
xxFaeixx
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:00 pm
I believe your characters would have been deleted by now with the bodor/gaia merge into ponchee.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:15 pm
xxFaeixx wrote:
I believe your characters would have been deleted by now with the bodor/gaia merge into ponchee.  

No. Their characters should be in-tact. The only characters that got deleted in the deleting conducted 11/1 were the characters that fit all of these three criteria:

1: If the character is level 10 or under.
2: If the character has 1 gold or less in their bag.
3: If the character has not been logged in for 6 months or more.

hug_jung

Rank 0
hug_jung
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:39 am
First let me say welcome back .
2nd the only thing i can think of if you were on gaia before you left, there is no more botting.

Have fun in game ^-^

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 03, 2013 12:54 am
Just like to say welcome back to GF! Hope you enjoy your time here again. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. They'll be more than happy to help out.

Anyways, Most of the important things have been mentioned that have happened except for a fairly new feature that has been implemented into our version called "Sprite Island". There is Sprite Island Guide about how to get it. As others have mentioned about the server merge and the removal on the Sprite Protection System(bot), the economy has gone bonkers on Quill where as Ponchee's economy is heaps more efficient and better at this point of time. Hopefully it will stabilize some time soon.

Along with your account issues, I wish you all the best in getting them back and happy gaming! :D See you in-game hopefully.