L3onZX

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:28 am

Lost My Account

Hi, I've tried to log in to this game after 2 years of not playing and decided to give it a go again today coz I kinda miss this game. So, I tried to log into my alternate account but I had forgotten my account name(I only remember my alt acc password) So, I tried to reset the password in hopes of finding out my account name and I found out my email was "Blocked due to violation of ToS". So, I can't get my reset password email from Aeria Games.

As far as I remember, I've never used any third-party software or any form of hacks/cheats in this game but my account was blocked. My main account is still ok since I remember my acc name and pass(this account obviously). But my Assassin and Berserker are in my alt acc and I would like to play them again. Is there any way of getting back my account name since I only remember its password? I remember my Assassin's IGN too.

And I really want to know how did my account get blocked since I never in my memory violated any ToS since I first started this game in late 2009. Pls help me. Sad
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:41 am
In the ToS it states that after six or more months of inactivity, your user ID may be deactivated. I do not think this was in the ToS at the time of your break.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

L3onZX

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:49 am
Is there any way of getting it back? I can't remember my alt account name but I know the password and my Assassin IGN.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:00 am
Here. This function can not be used while logged in.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

L3onZX

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:09 am
But I can't remember my account name. Crying or Very sad

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:18 am
L3onZX wrote:
But I can't remember my account name. Crying or Very sad  

Hi and welcome back ^.^

I saw your post in General Discussion, too and there are many, many people who love this game, so i think you will be encouraged to return!

We have had instances where accounts have been locked as a security precaution.

To do the Recover a Lost Account ticket as minuzaki has nicely suggested, you will need to know your account name. If you were able to receive an email about the "violation of ToS," then your account name should be right in that email, probably in the subject line.

If you find your account name, be sure to answer all questions on the Recover a Lost Account ticket as fully and accurately as possible. It would help if you included any details about your account such as character names, classes, even sprite names or gear/weapons/vanity items on them--anything and everything to prove that you are the account holder.

Good luck!