MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 5:30 am

Question for evryone and opinion about ap.

i would like to ask you all something , we all know that most of you don't like overdo ap.
now .. fine i get it np let me tell you that.
today i got into tomer again and then again i didn't talk and he told me that i'm nothing without ap , in other words but that's what he said.
now then again i asked for 1vs1 and he turned it down saying it won't matter anything , to be honest ? i agree with him i dislike 1vs1 but ... then again i asked him so what will prove that you or anyone else is better then me ? he said cause i use ap so then again .. i asked for 1vs1 or even cw obviously both of them will be FREEDOM GAMES , and then again he remind the ap saying maybe this time i won't use it but i'll use it beyond that , so wait .. isn't that adventage for you ?
then just please tell me why won't you play against me ? i'm just trying to understand the logic here.. seriously as i said the last thread don't talk if you can't stand behind those words.

~~~~~~~~ THE HATED Ambassador ~~~~~~~~~~~ Officinal
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:44 am
There is nothing wrong with using AP, as long as you are not Full AP and using the most OP items in the game.

As long as you can play without AP too, you are all good cause you still posses skill and aren't reliant upon AP.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

zLowReality

Rank 0
zLowReality
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:53 am
Because all are not so mature to be fair, and get out their cash when you say it, they nothink they are again so kid to understund that

All community are not good, yo've play the bad personn ....

Come back, but in Wolf Team US :)

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:28 am

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:48 am
There's nothing wrong with AP, unless you are going to abuse the items.

As for Tomer, no offence to you, but simply ignore him. And of course others who may harass you or annoy you when they talk like that.

It's as simple as that.

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:13 am
zweetvlek wrote:

As for Tomer, no offence to you, but simply ignore him. And of course others who may harass you or annoy you when they talk like that.

It's as simple as that.  

the thing that annoys me the most that he won't try and show me that he's better then me..

~~~~~~~~ THE HATED Ambassador ~~~~~~~~~~~ Officinal

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:32 am
MarinePro wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:

It's as simple as that.  

the thing that annoys me the most that he won't try and show me that he's better then me..  

The title talks about something. And what you wrote is something else.
You made this thread just for hating on a player that is easily pissed off. And is hating on your ap. Why can't you kids grow up and stop being such children for a change?

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:45 am

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:33 am
If you pwn people, no matter how, they'll look for something to blame on..
For example, if you pwn people with AP, they call you an AP noob..
If you pwn people without AP, they'll call you an aimbotter/waller/hacker etc..
People harass me and after they e ask for a 1 vs 1 without AP? Well, yea sorry, but I'll just join with full AP + ETSR + Ewlrci + 2nd Slot Elwrci, and abuse them in the match.
If people ask a normal 1 vs 1 without AP, WITHOUT harassing me first, I'll just go with it.. And play the 1 vs 1 like a bausss XD

CrazyLeon21

Rank 0
CrazyLeon21
PostedAug 01, 2013 5:31 am
God sake marine,just block tomer on your block list.The End