zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:46 am

sage vs zerk 2

Ok my zerk friend we have been rivals for a long time but he recently got a boost I want u guys to calculate who might win. Zerk has legacy +5 andand weapons +5 no stones. 10k HP. 1650 atk, 3200 def, 3000 mdef. I have sage lega +9 fully stoned +6 stregth. Weapons +9 3 +15 crit stone on each. Atk 2100, def 2600-2700 mdef 3300. And I got 7.5k life. We haven't battled in a long time so I don't wanna look like a fool. Who would win? I'd like every1s opinion

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Baden8572

Rank 1
Baden8572
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:18 am
Most of the time, zerks will win in this situation. Once you are bullrushed, you will die in a matter of hits, since sages can`t get really tanky until later levels. But there are many ways to go about this. First off, you can just use a staff and spam magic attacks in human and bird form. Using a staff, will greatly weaken your defense, but if done properly, you will be able to rack up some pretty decent damage. For this, you can also use a two-handed hammer if you want, just in case. What I do, is first use Earth`s Grasp, Sandstorm. Then quickly switch to bird, use Roc Wing Dart and then spam all your magic attacks in this form. If they ever happen to get close, use Nature`s Wrath. Keep repeating these steps and if your lucky, you may even be able to kill him. It is vital that you root them because once they bullcharge you.. things aren`t going to end very well.
Also, since your fortifications are actually pretty descent, just keep on biting him you may just be able to kill him. Forget about going into Ape, zerks almost always hit. Also, remember to heal. e.o

If you need any extra help, take a look at the guide here.
Note, this post should actually go here instead. Well good luck! xD

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 03, 2013 7:08 pm
it depends on your gear and what form you start out with.

IF YOU WOLFMASH YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

I'd go ape with Root of darkness. it's 45% chance to lower their hit rate by 50%. if that procs on them use your ape debuff. This lowers their hit rate to like -110%. Bullrush is the only thing that is 100% but if they use that they have a cooldown, KB+root. Throw in some bird...KB and root again. lather rinse repeat.

if you do decide to wolf mash, use 18 stun and a brain scrambler idk. if you have hammer spec the extra stun proc makes people mad.

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:05 pm
Altosk wrote:
it depends on your gear and what form you start out with.

IF YOU WOLFMASH YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

I'd go ape with Root of darkness. it's 45% chance to lower their hit rate by 50%. if that procs on them use your ape debuff. This lowers their hit rate to like -110%. Bullrush is the only thing that is 100% but if they use that they have a cooldown, KB+root. Throw in some bird...KB and root again. lather rinse repeat.

if you do decide to wolf mash, use 18 stun and a brain scrambler idk. if you have hammer spec the extra stun proc makes people mad.  

this basically ^

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:36 am
As you could have read, both of you have a chance to win the match, even if Zerk would definitely pwn you if you give him the chance to. But everything depends on a lot of things, like level, gear/weapons, but yeah, I agree with Altosk... So go have a match and tell us the results /o

dylandsouza22

Rank 2
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:36 am
If you have a -def sprite hat and/or attack speed sprite hat and know how to proc them while in stealth in wolf form you can pretty much pwn the zerk.Try to get a cape with burn/exhaust/misfortune.

Good Luck!

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:43 am
seriously ... zerk would win when you let him bullrush and combo. But you overpower them at later so dont be discourage if you die fast.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:59 am
ahjac wrote:
seriously ... zerk would win when you let him bullrush and combo. But you overpower them at later so dont be discourage if you die fast.  

That isn't exactly true. It depends on your skill with the class. If you know how to utilize the forms and weapons effectively, you can lay waste to a +5 zerk. True, bullrush sucks. Everyone that has played in 40 against a zerk knows it sucks, but you have defensive staves as a sage to prevent being bullrush combo'd. Such as, sleep and -hit%. Two very useful weapons in a 1v1 duel.

You could also stealth with a stun+brainscrambler combo. Just because they can't stealth doesn't mean you don't have to.

If you REALLY wanna get crazy with the cheese-wiz, set in Trainer of Willpower talent combo. Go staff ape with Root of Darkness( because lets face it....that zerk is going to proc it on first hit anyway) Ape comes default with damage reduction on it so it wont hurt as badly. Swap to Asylum to increase your damage reduction by +30% , ape AOE so he misses more. Just human and spam root+KB. because it's funny.

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:25 pm

i had the match

basically it weird because i can only win when i use the stun hammer and i only win by 400 hp. i win most times but sometimes my hammer doesnt stun proc so i lose. i win about 66 % of the time

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: i had the match

zacmac1 wrote:
basically it weird because i can only win when i use the stun hammer and i only win by 400 hp. i win most times but sometimes my hammer doesnt stun proc so i lose. i win about 66 % of the time  

what are your talents?