Thank you for your question.
The security methods are not publicly available.
Your billing purchases are protected by the payment provider you pick, such as PayPal and so on.
Here are some tips on how to prevent your account from being compromised:
- Change your password frequently and use lower and upper cases as well as some numbers or signs. Passwords such as "Password123" are not really secure.
- Do not share your password with anyone - GM's would NEVER ask you for your password.
- Keep the email and its password that you use for the account secret and don't share it with ANYONE.
- Do not use "free stuff" pages and "free hacks" pages - those only want your account information.
- Keep your computer and anti-virus up to date.
- If you are using a public computer, don't save your password on the machine and remember to log out!