nubly001

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:58 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
Unfortunately, no.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
No

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
Don't know

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Fireworks

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
No I did not

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
Limes are okay, haven/t been on an odyssey before

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
I actually have

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
No, can't let my other world know this side of me o_o

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
Hyuna - Bubble Pop <-- as I'm currently listening to it
Advertisement

Philman401

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Philman401
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:14 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No, no and no thank you.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I can draw somewhat.

Both

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
Thief and cook, so I can steal all the exotic ingredients of the world and make high class cuisines!

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Any evens involving our creativity and humorosity.

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
Eew, sounds very gross.

I like limeade, and if trekking from the living room to the kitchen counts as an odyssey, then yes.

No

Maybe, I can't remember

Put The Lime In The Coconut - Harry Nilsson
http://youtu.be/aA9OqUuA6a0

Lvl 85 c6 Synther BeautifulSin (MEGATEN)<br> Lvl 89 LB/MB/COTW MrPeanuts<br> Lvl 69 LB Melee BloodFilledSky<br> Lvl 59 c4 Enhancer/c2 Retal DreadfulRose<br> Lvl 59 c3 DD/c5 DM MrPickles<br> Lvl 45 c7 counter/c5 rapid LB GrimSanctus<br>

Kibichibi

Rank 0
Kibichibi
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:19 pm
No, but I would like to! I love boats

I think I'm quite creative. I draw, I sing, I write

I have a character on Grand Fantasia

Probably mage, though I'm usually a healer, I might change it a little.
As for trade classes, probably tailor

Fun stuff that really gets us to interact! Maybe a story where each poster writes a paragraph?

So he was punished for eating in the church?

I like lime tostitos? And I have indeed been on THE Odyssey

I HAVE!

I have indeed

Mystery by Phil Wickham

Jermatoo

Rank 0
Jermatoo
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:45 am
No, but I'd like to someday.

I can draw somewhat and I used to write when I was youngger.

I played both games at one point.

Blacksmith Warrior definitely.

Things that involved getting to know each other or things that involved socializing.

I'm glad I wasn't in his shoes.

I put lime and lemons together in lemonade often, tastes quite good.

Yes I have.

I have.

All That Jazz - Sora Kara Futtekita Shoujo

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:17 am

A few times, was really fun, loveeeee the shopping and the amazing food.

I've practiced ballet on and off for around 10 years now. Also tried out cheerleading, ballroom and contemporary.

Tried out Closed Beta for Eden Eternal, but didn't like it. Been playing Grand Fantasia for over two years now, and the amazing people I met here keep me playing. ♥

No idea, I didn't really fancy any of the classes.

Lots of love for cute forum badge events~~ PvP events are always fun too, once the game is actually released.

Ouch..

Life is an odyssey~

Yup! It looks great.

Nope.

Gone Forever by Three Days Grace.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:49 am

I have before, it was nice while it lasted but I enjoy being at home where my friends are.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sing, dance, or at least color inside the lines?

Everyone has some creativity in them~ I draw, but not very well. I've also taken ballet lessons for over 11 years now.

I've played GF for over 2 years, but it's been uninstalled since I've found better games with less drama. I've also tried out EE, but getting less active on it lately.

Not sure yet tbh.

Trivia's, Forum Events or anything that involves creativity sounds good. ♥

Oh okay.

No and no.

Yes I have, very impressed with it.

I don't think so.

Can't really think of one at the moment.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:07 am
1.)Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
mhm just once , had fun time there
2.)Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sing, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I can sing , dance too , but.. drawing , I was pro .. now I'm noob ._.
3.)Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I'm playing both right now xD
I think might chose warrior , can't pick yet a trade class
5.)What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Video making events , drawing , some random ones , but ofc hard event = better prizes to make it worth it Very Happy
6.)Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his cockles!
hah wat ..
7.)Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
love Lime juice , and yeah for the odyssey
8.)Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
everyday ..
9.)Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
joke ? I visit it too everyday lol
10.)What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qj6d36Cdi1A

Aprilsauce

Rank 0
Aprilsauce
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:21 pm
Never been on one, but someday I would love to go on one. Preferably one with less people. Large crowds on boats make me nervous.

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box but I can be creative when need be. I can scribble a stick figure and color within the lines. When 'dead week' rolls around, all I do is color. I probably go through 3-4 coloring books... coloring relieves stress and is a nice break from studying my little brain out.

I have played both before but didn't stick with them. Why? Well because sadly I was addicted to Maplestory for a while but I have grown out of that stage. I'm looking for a new community to be a part of.

Oh wow, I actually had to google what the battle classes and trade classes were.. I really need to get back on top of my gaming. Anywho, I will probably choose a melee class (Thief) and become a Tailor.

I'll let you all be the creative ones since currently my creative juices are not flowing.

Well dayum, when did this go down?

I live for limes. Limes live for me. Period.

Nope.

Nope.

Not sure why but Swing Tree by Discovery reminds me of the game..

TallyMarlauda

Rank 0
TallyMarlauda
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Yes, and it was amazing. And ohmahgawd, all the FOOD.

I like to draw-mostly sketch and watercolor-and sing eeeven though I totally suck at it.

I played both on my old PC. But when I re-downloaded them to my new one, I just never got back into it. All of my old online friends weren't on anymore and it was sad. :c

At first, I thought Warrior, but now I'm feelin' the Cleric class recently. As for the trade class, I honestly haven't even thought about it... xD Probably chef? IDK.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM-Well. I honestly can't think of anything right now... Sorry! D':

Wow, this is definitely news to me.

Well. I think I like limes just as much as the next guy. But this will be my first odyssey!

Actually, no.

No,don'tshankme!

Angels-The XX. Why? Couldn't tell ya.

SkyeAnn

Rank 0
SkyeAnn
PostedMar 30, 2013 9:10 pm

I have gone a cruise before. We departed on my birthday! I remember this one day where my sister and I were eating and a person came up to us asking for a picture with us- they were doing a scavenger hunt and were looking for a red head and also, someone in red shorts and of course I had to be wearing red board shorts that day! /very shy at the time. Btw: The food is stronk. toogood. ewe;

I can definitely color insides the lines BUT, that doesn't mean I want to! I would call myself creative however, except not in ways listed up there. I like creative writing. I write free-verse poetry and short stories!

I play Eden Eternal. I love it! <3

I like ranged classes so I'm really interested in playing Mage. However, in almost every game I play- I'm a cleric. So I'm in-between but I really want to play them both! The trade class I'm interested in playing is Tailoring of course!

MMOs are 10x better with events. Personally, I would like seeing some random trivia events- they could be about the game or even about random subjects. Stuff like that would be fun for me.

Wait, wut?! Impossibrew.

People don't like LIMES?! When did this happen!

Nope owo

Of course!

Player - Baby Come Back (oh yes.)