27Jay

Rank 0
27Jay
PostedMar 14, 2013 2:51 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?

I wish. I believe my folks are taking me on a cruise once I graduate, which I'm pretty excited for.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?

I do not have any drawing skills, but I do love to color. It's been like that since I was young.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?

I played Grand Fantasia about its first month it was released, and I've been playing Eden Eternal since closed beta. Both were really fun games.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?

I really want to try out Darkness mage, and I also would like to become a Tailor.

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!

Maybe a screenshot contest or photoshop would be nice. I can see myself entering in one.

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!

Err, repeat that again?

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?

I do enjoy limes, but I don't eat them often.

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?

Yes I have.

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?

Yes I have

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewz8r3Vk0vc
At least when it comes to the traveling.

Advertisement

Nacy1994

Rank 0
Nacy1994
PostedMar 14, 2013 3:39 pm

All about me

1. Have I ever been on a cruise ship? No but I would love to!

2. Am I a creative person? I write poetry and stories so I would think so but I suck at drawing.

3. I have played both, but i stayed with Eden Eternal much longer.

4. Either a battle styled cleric or a dark magic styled mage.

5. How about a virtual beach ball competition?

6. I didnt know that but I feel so bad for him! That sounds really painful.

7. I do like Limes but I dont have enough free time for an odyssey.

8. No

9. I dont have a facebook.

10. Limelight by Rush simply because of the name.

enthevathai

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 12:56 am
Oh nice one and interesting to see this kind and much and a required path that can be used in it.....

Nixelh

Rank 0
Nixelh
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:20 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No I haven't, but I want to!

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
My friends does tell me I'm creative! I like to draw, work in photoshop and play guitar(If that count as something creative!)

Yes! I was first a BETA-player for Eden Eternal, and I've played the game since then! (With some breaks now and then because of school and stuff..)

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I think I'm most excited to play as Mage, just because I always play as some kind of magican.. But for Trade Class I think I'm most intressted of either Tailor or Chef!

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Sorry I don't have ANY ideas at the moment..

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
I'm sorry who?

I do like limes, though I don't wat them very often..

Yes I have!

Yes I have, though I don't know if I "unliked" it because of the few updates(sorry, haha!) But I'll go and like it again!

I'm not really sure, but maybe the ocarina verision of a soundtrack/theme song from a movie called "Laputa: Castle In The Sky" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnlLXbhsD_E

KitsuSage

Rank 0
KitsuSage
PostedMar 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Umm, I have but that was 10 years ago... so I don't remember it too well....

Yep! I doodle and sketch every now and then Smile

Yeah, I played both <3

I usually play melee so I'm gonna play as a thief. As for my trade class, I'm not quite sure but I'm leaning towards being a chef (even though I can't really cook irl, lol)

I don't really have any other suggestion other than the ones already mentioned

I didn't know that masticating (as in chewing/kneading?) in the rectory was against the religious beliefs...

I like lime, and i haven't been on an odyssey... yet...

No, but I have been on Lime Haven Smile

YES!!!!

Hmmm... the entire LO soundtrack (can't seem to chose one)

Shwiffer

Rank 0
Shwiffer
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:57 am
1.) Nope, but hey, I'd be cool with it.
2.) Drawing is okay, dancing is pretty good, and I enjoy writing.
3.) Played Eden, loved it. Played Grand Fantasia, it was okay.
4.) Warrior, my good man, alongside either Blacksmith or Chef.
5.) No ideas.
6.) Nope.
7.) Nope and nope.
8.) Yes.
9.) ... Lemme check... Yep.
10.) None really.

xheyitsrjx

Rank 0
xheyitsrjx
PostedMar 16, 2013 8:36 am

I have been on a cruise before and it was awesome

I guess so since art is what I want to major in.

I have played eden eternal

I want be a warrior! and on the side a blacksmith.

scavenger hunt? xD

O.o

i like limes but I have never been on an odyssey before. I've read an odyssey.

I have and I am a member too.

yes. a year ago.

I can't really think of a song

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedMar 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: Cruise Party Ice Breaker

Who put these icebergs in the Caribbean?
1. Yes, I've been on a cruise ship. When I was very small. Me and my brother got coins out of a machine by beating it, and eventually got adults to try their luck by telling them about it.
2. Yes, I'm a very creative person. I can't draw worth toadstools, but I enjoy writing.
3. Yes, I've played Eden Eternal. I may have played Grand Fantasia briefly, too, but Eden Eternal was the best in my opinion.
4. I like Lime Odyssey's spell class the best. I'm divided on the trade class, but I think I'll stick with tea maker. A part of the Muris' (they're still called this, right?) lands are dedicated to the cultivation of tea, and I want to be Muris, so it only makes sense.
5. Events on the cruise? Stories, art, riddles, etc. where one can win professional-looking badges for participation and/or winning.
6. Yep.
7. Yep. Yep.
8. Yes, I've visited them. Good website.
9. Yes, I've liked LO on Facebook.
10. Don't know.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:00 pm
No i havent D: and yea i would love to go on a cruise ship xD

I wouldnt say I am the most creative person, but i do like to draw, dance, and i can definitely draw within the lines o_o

Yes, I have played both before.

Thief!! umm for trade class, probably blacksmith Razz

trivia!! Very Happy

what? o_o

Limes are igght Wink . No, I have not been on an odyssey, but would like to Razz

yeshh

yeshh Razz

Cant think of song D:

Retired

Fonstone

Rank 1
Fonstone
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:03 pm
Yes~ It was to New Zealand during the Christmas/New Year holidays-- too bad I got seasick most of the way there and back....

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sing, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I like to draw and sing.....and dance like a fish out of water....

Both! I played GF then moved onto Kitsu then after Kitsu shutdown EE uvu

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class? Mage and Blacksmith! <--always play magic classes haha

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful! As long as I don't get seasick I'm fine~~

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles! .....N..no.....

I like limes more than lemons and nope never been on an oddyssey but I've read The Oddyssey~

Yup!

Yeps!

Maybe a Akiko Shikata or Sound Horizon song! \o/