ranedeer

Rank 0
ranedeer
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:22 am
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
Not yet but I would like to. Seems fun with lots of activities to do.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
I'd like to think that I am although it's a different kind of art. I like cooking a variety of dishes. And hey, cruise ships need food!

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
I've played Grand Fantasia before and I like the sprites, most fave would be wielding 2 different weapons.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I'm excited to play the Thief class just because of the next available job class. And If ever another range dps would be available, I'd take that too!

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
We can always do a Treasure Hunt around the ship, Find the GM, Bring Me this, Quizzes ranging from any scientific name to anime or movies.^^

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
I have no idea who seaman Bob is but poor him, although provisions are needed to be rationed xD

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
I like lime since it's useful in a lot of stuffs. Would love to be in a grand adventure.

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
Yes, thrice now! I like it \o/

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
Yes of course! Way back since I heard of LO!

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
When I saw LO's start up, and the world I immediately though off this ~>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_1wiqUY8I I like how blissful, magical and fantastic the places in LO looks like, reminds me of some of the games I stayed and loved for years.
Advertisement

Chimeri

Rank 0
Chimeri
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:33 am
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
No, I have never been on a cruise ship, but I would really love to~

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
Ah, I can kinda draw I guess, more realism than cartoon or anime style, though I'm practicing. I do love to sing and I don't think I'm very good at it, I really do hope that I won't make your ears bleed. As for dancing, I can...flail my limbs..?

I played Grand Fantasia with a few friends but none stayed and I tried Eden Eternal, but I didn't have any friends there ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
I'm really really excited to play warrior as my battle class (I like to hit things with pointy sticks *w*) and either a chef or a tailor as my trade class, both look so cool that I really can't decide @3@

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
Hm...I really don't know of any good events, but ones where everyone can make new friends would be great~

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
Oh wow I didn't know that, thanks for telling me! ⊙▂⊙

Limes are delicious, but I've never been on an odyssey myself, as much as I want to

Yeah I have and they have some really good information there~ ^w^

Yeeessss a super long time ago~ (I've been waiting for Lime Odyssey for around two years) o(*゚▽゚*)o

Hm...I don't know..but light and whimsical instrumental music probably~ Possibly a more upbeat song by The Shins :3

Thank you so much for letting me take this survey and be a small part of the Lime Odyssey community before the game even launches! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
~Chiizu

sophia.gamer

Rank 0
sophia.gamer
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:50 am

A: I've been one, for New Years, i was awesome!

A: Well.... I can at least color inside the lines... most of the time ... Embarassed

A: I played both. GF first, then EE. I think EE is much much better, but maybe my jugment its clouded by my deep hate of Sprites that get everything wrong all the time making me lose all my hard-worked items and making mad! Evil or Very Mad

A: I'm a big fan of bows and arrows, so I was a little thrown by the fact that I couldn't find any mention of them in the class descriptions. So i'm still thinking about it...

A: Well, something elaborated, like a big mistery to be solved, something that we all can work together on, not just a solo competition, you know? There's a lot of guilds already formed on the forums, maybe an event using that would be interesting! Cool

A: Ah, thats old news! Lets Talk about Lime! \o/

A: I love limes, one of my favorite fruits! And, well, i'd say waiting for so long for this game could categorize as an Odyssey of some sort, don't you think?

A: I visit daily, i'm not a fan of the layout, but it has very good content!

A: Yeap, and every where else I could "like" it! ^^

A: When I think about lime and all the crazy Odyssey it has been, and how awesome i think its gonna be, i can only think of Cannon in D (by Pachebel) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7fyvLwEUnbI

Now, when i think how awesome this cruise will be, nothing better than Swamp Water (by John Fogherty) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja8ZEpiHHH0

KitsuYami

Rank 0
KitsuYami
PostedMar 04, 2013 10:35 am
Hey Paladin :) I'm Luka, it's nice to meet you!

1) I've never been on a cruise, sadly. But I'd love to! I love the water and ocean breeze.

2) I like to think I'm creative. :D I'm bad with Photoshop but I'm a digital illustrator, and I design my own characters. I write now and again as well.

3) Yeah, I played both. Not long, though. I liked Kitsu Saga. :(

4) I'm going to be playing a Cleric, with Tailoring trade. :) I like being self-sufficient, and I'm a healer at heart. It's my passion in online games.

5) Scavenger hunts! I love scavenger hunts. And maybe a cool diving contest. 8)

6) Oh no! Poor Bob. D: We should exfoliate his weenis next time he extrapolates the identification data.

7) I like limes, and I go on odysseys daily with my best friend and traveling companion, Keisou. :D

8) Yes, I've visited LimeParadise. Not in a while though! I sort of forgot about Lime, since there were no updates for a while. :(

9) Of course. :) As soon as the FB page was made public, I went and "like"d it. :D

10) Oh, songs? Hmm, I've never thought about that... Since I borrowed the soundtrack from the game files from Alpha, and they're in my playlist, whenever they come up I always think "....Lime D:" and wish the game was here. <3

Your friendly neighborhood Luka, at your service.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:54 am

Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to be on a cruise ship.

I consider myself creative in certain things and not creative on others. I can draw reasonably well and write well. However, I've not been blessed with any kind of musical talent whatsoever, so I can't dance or play music.

I've played both for some time, though at the moment I'm not playing neither.

Warrior (Tank Route) and Blacksmith

Some kind of drawing or fanfic contest! Don't blame for trying to play my strengths!

She sells seashells by the seashore! Ha!

I love limes and my life IS an eternal odyssey.

I've designed the site and helped making general graphics for it! Very Happy Though, unfortunately, I haven't been that active lately due to personal reasons.

I don't really use social networks. I'd like Lime if I did.

Somehow, I've felt like listening to "Over the Hills and Far Away" by Led Zeppelin a lot when I was playing the previous alpha tests. I feel it matches perfectly the feeling the game gives.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

pharadessa26

Rank 0
pharadessa26
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:00 pm

woot

yay
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to? NEVER BEEN ON ONE BUT IT'S ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO LOL.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines? YES I CAN IVE TAKEN A COUPLE ART CLASSES IN SCHOOL.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal? YES! PLAYED BOTH THO I DNT KNOW WHICH ONE I LIKE MORE !

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class? CLERIC/TAILOR

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful! I'M NOT SURE FREE AP EVENT

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles! HMM NOT REALLY!~

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey? NEVER BUT I'M SUPER EXCITED THO Smile

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site? YES A COUPLE TIMES!

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet? YES

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best? SAIL AWAY COME SAIL AWAY WITH ME! LOL

ChilledDarkness

Rank 0
ChilledDarkness
PostedMar 04, 2013 4:04 pm
No I've never been on a cruise. But I would love to go on one someday.

I draw a mean stick figure.

Yes to both.
And I enjoyed them both as well.

Warrior(tank spec'ed) and armor smith for trade.

Volley ball tourneys and ship wide scavenger hunts.

The question is, just what was he chewing to deserve punishment?

Limes are my favorite citrus fruit. And yes I have been on a "odyssey" my family and I traveled around the US thrice.

That I have. It's quite well done and informative.

Yes. A few year ago lol.

This cover of Christina Perri by the piano guys would fit in nicely.Thousand years

YvesBell13

Rank 0
YvesBell13
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:43 pm
Yeah I have and it was one of the best holidays ever! Although I can't remember where it went, my memory's not what it used to be...

Yeahh I'd say I'm pretty creative Surprised I can play a couple of musical instruments and I'm currently doing my Art A Levels so I hope I can colour inside the lines...O.o

Both! Plus, Grand Fantasia was my first ever MMO, so I owe a lot to it really xD You've ruined my life! D:< nah only joking...¬_¬

Thief and Tailor! Cuz well, Thief FTW and a girl can never have too many clothes..

I'd like to see any event that gives away free prizes! I'm always poor on these games ;_;

Ooh poor fella, I've bruised my coccyx before and it was not a pleasant experience...*shivers* c_c

Uhh, I feel like I should be answering "yes"..

Hubadfijskmcl >:O well of course I have I mean who do you take me for?..Well I think I have anyways

Yes, yes I have Very Happy

Kagaribito by F9....cuz idk it kinda sounds adventurous I guess o_o;

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedMar 05, 2013 3:38 am

I've never been on a cruise ship before, and im a bit afraid to ride one to be honest but if the ship is headed towards lime then im all for it!

Yes I am Creative I've been drawing since I was 5 years old.

Yes I've played them both, I have to say I liked Eden more out of the 2 simply because the game just seemed to pop out more to me.

I'm looking forward to mostly theif and mage battle classes and the tailor life class.

I think events that get everyone excited to play lime would be good such as quizzes and such for those who played the other alphas like a nostalgia trip.

I was not aware of this at all

Cant say i've done either of those things but I have studied about the odyssey in high school if that counts?

I have and I also have an account there as well I avidly check there for new info

yup did that ages ago way back during the first alpha

This one does because it reminds me of the times I would relax by the sea in blue coral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxRd_5ERYKw

monokuroxalice

Rank 0
monokuroxalice
PostedMar 05, 2013 6:13 am
Nope, I easily get motion sickness. However, I'll go if it's to lime.

Yes, I am. People often use the word creative to describe me. Whether they meant it or were trying to be polite, I do not know...

Yes, I've played both. The style of EE seemed to pop out to me more and it's really fun.

Thief. Being a thief is so much fun!! I'll steal your heart!*wink* ...Eww. I kinda grossed myself out... As for the trade classes, I want to try chef. I love food, so yeah...

Hmm... I guess events to get people pumped.... Like a scavenger hunt!! Free prizes would be nice too!

I did not know.

I love limes. My room is lime green and I'm eating key lime pie as I type this. As being on an odyssey... Um. I've read the epic?

Yes, I have.

Yes, I have.

Mada Minu Sekai E(To A World I Haven't Seen) by Arashi