fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:23 pm
1.) Nope, and I like it that way qq
2.) I'd like to say so /o/ but coloring. Lines... :c
3.) Both /o/ and well I do love Grand Fantasia~
4.) Oddly, either mage or thief for battle. So Tailor for Trade class.
5.) A balance of photoshop/paint and storytimes, people like their fanfics after all, and who doesn't like a Turga with a mustache?
6.) If I say no will you hate me? :c
7.) Limes yes. Odyssey's no /o/
8.) Not yet nope
9.) A long time ago /o/
10.) To this I say what doesn't? but in all fairness I could definetely play to this song for hours qq

Advertisement

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: Cruise Party Ice Breaker

Who put these icebergs in the Caribbean?
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
Yes, I have it was great honestly, the only thing I remembered was running through the corridors like a mad woman.
2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines? I am pretty creative.. coloring in the lines is pretty hardcore, though.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal? Yes, I have played both!

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?

Hmmm, for battle class, I'm really into a thief or a mage, as for trade class: chef, of course!

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!

Everything! I would love to see more artsy contests, but then again I would hope to find in-game related events such as puzzles and scavenger hunts /cough

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!

Oh yes! The majestical Bob; I thought that was a myth!
7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey?
Oooh of course, they help prevent scurvy and I'm still in an odyssey :9
8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site? I lurk there on the wee hours when all the children are in the midst of their deep slumber.. waiting for the awakening of lime.

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet?
Of course c:
10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best?
Mmm, Chrono Trigger - 600AD - Yearnings of Wind ...nostalgia

livingdead1318

Rank 0
livingdead1318
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:36 pm
1.) I've never been on a cruise ship not sure i want to with them always breaking down lately lol

2.) am not creative at all an yes i can color in the lines lol

3.) I've played off an on Eden Eternal

4.) Hybird warrior an Blacksmith probably the weapon side

5.) lol i have no idea refer bk to quest 2 zero creativity

6.) o.O do what ? lol

7.) lol I had a lime once dont thing I'll ever try another lol

8.) Yes I visit the website at least once a day lol

9.) lol yea i liked the LO facebook page bk in the last alpha

10.) lol no idea but i do listen to the West Tumbra night song anytime I think LO

Valdarko

Rank 0
Valdarko
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:41 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to?
nope, never. yes i would like to

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?
i can draw one or two things, this is my DA page http://valdarko.deviantart.com/

3.)Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?
no...

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class?
warrior and tailor

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful!
hmm... i think a patcher redesign would be cool, i'v made one for flyff ages ago . A story telling event, a alpha/beta tester forum badge design contest...

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles!
??

yep, lemon pie...

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site?
yes, very cool site, i hope contribute with a fanart someday

yes

west tumbara / dark

Kittsunia

Rank 0
Kittsunia
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:16 pm   Last edited by Kittsunia on Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to? I unfortunatley have not Sad And since Imma poor college kid, I don't think there is any in my near future =3 But I would love to go on one <3

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines? Uh well...no not really. I mean I draw inside of the lines...most of the time...and I can make some pretty awesome stick figures. I am often complimented on the outfits I put together and my hairstyles, so I guess from a fashion point of view I'm creative. Just don't ask me to put my clothes designs on paper!

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal? Both. GF for over a year, Eden Eternal only in the CB and OB.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class? Well I always love playing healer in any game! Though I might give mage a try as well. As for the trade class, definitely tailor. I like clothes as stated above <3

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful! Oh goodness I don't know 0.o Maybe some trivia, like they used to do in Grand Fantasia...

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles! I chocked on my tea while reading this. x)

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey? I like Limeade...so I guess I like limes. I go on an odyssey every time I must venture out into mysterious and dangerous place known as "outdoors".

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site? Yep. Smile

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet? Yep.Yep.Yep.

10.)What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best? I'm not sure but I just thought of how hilarious it would be if we did a "Harlem Shake" video with our in game characters. o3o No? Okay...

azraccoon

Rank 1
azraccoon
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:20 pm

I have been on a couple, mostly for/with work however.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines?

I have the artistic ability of a cheese wheel.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal?

EE

Cleric and Chef/Tea Master

Anything but shuffleboard :3 Things that anyone actually has a chance to win, not just folks who write/make videos/draw, like some sort of weird scavanger hunt, or chess.

People should not eat in churches.

Yes, then no.

I have indeed

A long, long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away. So yes.

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best? [b]

I'm drawing a blank, mind full of Chopin/Vocaloids. None fit.

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Yes, I have! I went on a 7-day Disney Cruise in the Western Caribbean when I was 8 years old. I had so much fun!

I can sing and dance. I took choir for 7 years and dance for about 10 or 11. I specialized in Jazz and Hip Hop! I also took some interior design classes.

I have played both games. I prefer Eden Eternal over Grand Fantasia, though.

I would LOVE to play a Human Thief and also take up the Tailoring trade class.

Llamapalooza would be great! We need events about llamas.

That sounds dirty.

Is that a trick question?

Yes! I love it there.

Of course!

I don't know the name, but it goes... "I like big butts and I cannot lie!"

Zarofzach

Rank 0
Zarofzach
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:31 pm
1.) Well first off, have you ever been on a Cruise Ship before and if so, how was it? If not, would you like to? Nope I never been Cruise Ship, but I always want to go on one.

2.) Are you a creative person? Can you draw, sign, dance, or at least color inside the lines? Drawing is fun, but I am not that good at it, and dancing only after a few drinks.

3.) Have you ever played Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal? I have play a lot of Eden Eternal and a little Grand Fantasia.

4.) Which battle class in Lime Odyssey are you the most excited to play? Which trade class? Battle class would be Thief and trade class would be Chef.

5.) What types of events would you like to see on this cruise? A few examples would be helpful! A hunt, looking for something that's is hidden (like an Easter egg hunt).

6.) Did you know that seaman Bob, a enthusiastic philatelist and pianist was penalized for masticating in the rectory? The fallacious sailor was beaten with a ramrod and was sore from his coccyx to his coƈkles! Poor Bob Crying or Very sad

7.) Do you like limes or ever been on an odyssey? Odysseys are the best and limes make it even better.

8.) Have you ever visited the Lime Paradise fan site? Lime Paradise is my main source for all foreign news on lime.

9.) Have you "liked" Lime Odyssey on our Facebook page yet? Yep.

10.) What song reminds you most of Lime Odyssey or fits the game the best? west tumbara / dark

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:39 pm
~I havent, but i wil go on one around September Very Happy and i'm from the Caribbean*Aruba* and i would totaly hate it if we bumb into an iceberg while sailing >.< i dont want a Titanic 2 movie Q.Q * lol *

~I'd say yes since i used to draw anime character but not anymore... i dance and i can paint ofc >.<

~Yes, I played Eden Eternal, my first and fav mmo so far >.<

~I'm always a magic user so gues ill be a mage and for trade class its eitehr cheff or tailor

~Make a new one Very Happy GM make clones of yourself first person to find the real one wins Very Happy just joking, gues hideandseak or something unique

~lol*

~i like it with sugar and lol

~yes, i have!

~Liked it since months ago!

~didnt thought about it while listening to other songs so ye haha

marine1616

Rank 0
marine1616
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:44 pm

ive been waiting like 1000000 years im about to cry

-> never been on one, but i've always dreamt about riding a romantic ones

-> yep... only when i feel like to though

-> Eden eternal for 2 years since cb up til now... gf, just abit

-> since i usually heal, so well yeah cleric... or warrior.... trade class tailor, maybe?

-> couple dancing ooorrr... well just sitting on the deck will do

-> uh... okay ._.

-> im on an odyssey before

-> yes

-> yep

-> any picnic themed song oAo