Noblewine

Rank 0
Noblewine
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Help, stuck on a quest.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section
When I right-click an item in my inventory to auto-run it doesn't always help. I had to spam daily quest to get to thirty-eight when I was at Valley of Kings. Is this because of lag or something else.
I had the same issue in Beluga Bay where I have to eliminate an Valshark Assassin. I couldn't get the item I had to right click to auto-run to find it.
Advertisement

keia33

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
keia33
PostedFeb 28, 2013 7:42 pm
some quests you need to kill something for an item it really depends on the quest description, most quest descriptions tell you exactly what you need to do and always check to make sure you are on the correct maps and coordinates because most daily quests require you to travel to different areas.

Will989

Rank 0
Will989
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:04 pm
It is just like scavenger quests in Borderlands.

The auto-run will get you close to where you need to be, but not the exact location.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:37 am

Re: Help, stuck on a quest.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section
Noblewine wrote:
When I right-click an item in my inventory to auto-run it doesn't always help. I had to spam daily quest to get to thirty-eight when I was at Valley of Kings. Is this because of lag or something else.
I had the same issue in Beluga Bay where I have to eliminate an Valshark Assassin. I couldn't get the item I had to right click to auto-run to find it.  

Sometimes it helps to click the picture of the item in your quest tracker to auto run to it, and if it really doesnt then its deliberate and you will have to find the coordinates yourself on the map.
There are also quests that wants you to go to a different island and you cant run trough water or the portal it needs. For these it will say in your system chat "Cant find route to Aven" for example, read the quest if you cant auto-route to it and it will always tell you where to go.

Noblewine

Rank 0
Noblewine
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:51 pm
Usually when I right-click the quest item to auto run it doesn't work. I tried reading the x and y coordinates and that usually doesn't work either. So is this a lag issue.
Thanks I'll try your suggestions.