Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:07 am
grouzin wrote:
EricSchreiber wrote:
.Hani. wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:
The game was rigged. We were out numbered!  
Welcome to shaiya pvp Razz  

Hope now GMs Saw how Shaiya Need FC now from Fury to Light xD  

Hulky you have always, and probably will always, say the most ridiculous things.
Maybe you and I play on different times, but I rarely see you in pvp anymore. If you were you would see many times that light raids outnumber Fury raids, and with many good pvpers too, not just feeders. FC is absolutely not needed, so get over it and grow a pair.

As always, lights are terrible (mostly) at working together. They spend more time on the defensive than attacking. More DFs, more rec builds, more taking bless, more running to VR, more standing at guards, more rage quitters. Many former AoL came to UoF because they got tired of these tactics, and also the poor light raid leaders. Light mindset is, they are defeated even before they try.
Work on that frame of mind and lights could compete more regularly. Idea  
why this guy always coplaning about something ?Razz rofl  

idk lol seems he need something to troll xD

Advertisement

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:07 pm
grouzin wrote:

Still 15 or 16 years old Xana-troll-lick? Go in the next room and ask Mommy and Daddy to re-read what I typed for you. At no point am I complaining.

In fact I was criticizing how lights complain constantly about needing FCs from Fury to light to help them when they clearly have plenty to compete already, just lack the intestinal fortitude.

I see you are finally pvping in game again instead of promises of how uber you think you are here on forums.

On your next date night with Hulk, ask him to come pvp again too. Always good to have another fail defender to Pog/DF so lights will feel courage to push out from VR guards.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:20 pm
grouzin wrote:
EricSchreiber wrote:
.Hani. wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
gmjovvy wrote:
The game was rigged. We were out numbered!  
Welcome to shaiya pvp Razz  

Hope now GMs Saw how Shaiya Need FC now from Fury to Light xD  

Hulky you have always, and probably will always, say the most ridiculous things.
Maybe you and I play on different times, but I rarely see you in pvp anymore. If you were you would see many times that light raids outnumber Fury raids, and with many good pvpers too, not just feeders. FC is absolutely not needed, so get over it and grow a pair.

As always, lights are terrible (mostly) at working together. They spend more time on the defensive than attacking. More DFs, more rec builds, more taking bless, more running to VR, more standing at guards, more rage quitters. Many former AoL came to UoF because they got tired of these tactics, and also the poor light raid leaders. Light mindset is, they are defeated even before they try.
Work on that frame of mind and lights could compete more regularly. Idea  
Being a troll is an art.

True trolling is making people believe you genuinely mean something when in fact, you don't give a rats arse.

Might wanna bear that in mind Wink