Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:19 pm
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
Don't think they are gonna censor anymore ( other then what they did to sentinel ofc )  
It's so weird that they made her look like a little girl even when she's 18 like the whipper x.x disturbing as ****  
Aeria didn't make the game, LivePlex did and in the Korean version of the game ( Queens blade ) the sentinel is not censored or anything.
The reason Aeria had to censor the sentinel ( as far i understand ) is because of some American law or something like that.  
Well obviously I know Aeria didn't make the game or I wouldn't have made this post.. I was just saying it is disturbing the Sentinel was made to look like a little girl even when she's 18  
Well .. to me the Sentinel does not look like a little girl .. young girl? sure maybe but **** i know many girls in rl that looks the same way ( body wise ) the only thing that makes ppl go "omg a little girl etc" is cause of her face really.  
Agreed or how the eyes are and compared to the Whipper just idek really..
Advertisement

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:21 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
Don't think they are gonna censor anymore ( other then what they did to sentinel ofc )  
It's so weird that they made her look like a little girl even when she's 18 like the whipper x.x disturbing as ****  
Aeria didn't make the game, LivePlex did and in the Korean version of the game ( Queens blade ) the sentinel is not censored or anything.
The reason Aeria had to censor the sentinel ( as far i understand ) is because of some American law or something like that.  
Well obviously I know Aeria didn't make the game or I wouldn't have made this post.. I was just saying it is disturbing the Sentinel was made to look like a little girl even when she's 18  
A little girl does not have hips like that just saying  
In this day and age you'd be surprised lool.
I never really paid to much attention to the Sentinel body wise to see her tbh I like how baggy her clothes are though gives something not to be pervy about

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:24 pm
There will only be slight adjustments made to the Sentinel class and NPCs that share the Sentinel character model. All other graphical content will remain as it is in the native version. Post from tactics

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:28 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
There will only be slight adjustments made to the Sentinel class and NPCs that share the Sentinel character model. All other graphical content will remain as it is in the native version. Post from tactics  
slight adjustments is a understatement

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:29 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Awesome. Thanks for that!

CryingCloud

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
CryingCloud
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:45 pm
Yes, let's beat this horse some more, the other countless of threads weren't enough.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:52 pm
CryingCloud wrote:
Yes, let's beat this horse some more, the other countless of threads weren't enough.  

I agree, let's just let this thread die, and hope all future ones do.

I make no Rupaulogies.

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:58 pm
Picchuu wrote:
CryingCloud wrote:

I agree, let's just let this thread die, and hope all future ones do.  
I'm new to the Aeria forums so I didn't know where to go or look for so i'm sorry for my 100th thread start on this topic/ Let it die and don't reply, but let those nice enough to reply and answer questions asked countless times that aren't annoyed by it