RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:09 pm

How much more censor?

How much more censored will the western version be then the eastern one? I know the eastern ones do show some nipples and such, but I was actually wondering if the westerns will be censoring that?
Advertisement

ShallowKite

Rank 0
ShallowKite
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: How much more censor?

RicuSkye wrote:
How much more censored will the western version be then the eastern one? I know the eastern ones do show some nipples and such, but I was actually wondering if the westerns will be censoring that?  

We shall hope they don't censor all of it. Twisted Evil

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. <center></center>

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: How much more censor?

ShallowKite wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:

We shall hope they don't censor all of it. Twisted Evil  
I know right? Lol
They need to keep it like how the easterns have it. It's not the kids fault who downloads the game it's the parents fault for allowing them access to the internet without a blocker

AMVwolfy

Rank 0
AMVwolfy
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:50 pm
Don't think they are gonna censor anymore ( other then what they did to sentinel ofc )

ShallowKite

Rank 0
ShallowKite
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:54 pm
AMVwolfy wrote:
Don't think they are gonna censor anymore ( other then what they did to sentinel ofc )  

Well, that sort of relieves me for the moment.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. <center></center>

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:02 pm
AMVwolfy wrote:
It's so weird that they made her look like a little girl even when she's 18 like the whipper x.x disturbing as Hard

AMVwolfy

Rank 0
AMVwolfy
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:10 pm
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
It's so weird that they made her look like a little girl even when she's 18 like the whipper x.x disturbing as ****  
Aeria didn't make the game, LivePlex did and in the Korean version of the game ( Queens blade ) the sentinel is not censored or anything.
The reason Aeria had to censor the sentinel ( as far i understand ) is because of some American law or something like that.

RicuSkye

Rank 0
RicuSkye
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:13 pm
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
It's so weird that they made her look like a little girl even when she's 18 like the whipper x.x disturbing as ****  
Aeria didn't make the game, LivePlex did and in the Korean version of the game ( Queens blade ) the sentinel is not censored or anything.
The reason Aeria had to censor the sentinel ( as far i understand ) is because of some American law or something like that.  
Well obviously I know Aeria didn't make the game or I wouldn't have made this post.. I was just saying it is disturbing the Sentinel was made to look like a little girl even when she's 18

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:15 pm
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
Well obviously I know Aeria didn't make the game or I wouldn't have made this post.. I was just saying it is disturbing the Sentinel was made to look like a little girl even when she's 18  
A little girl does not have hips like that just saying

AMVwolfy

Rank 0
AMVwolfy
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:17 pm   Last edited by AMVwolfy on Feb 28, 2013 1:22 pm. Edited 2 times in total
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
RicuSkye wrote:
AMVwolfy wrote:
Well .. to me the Sentinel does not look like a little girl .. young girl? sure maybe but **** i know many girls in rl that looks the same way ( body wise ) the only thing that makes ppl go "omg a little girl etc" is cause of her face really.