Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:36 am
Cacuga wrote:
In other words conversions switch the level between two clothes, right? is there any limit for it? i mean, can you use a Lv1 with a Lv5 or is there a range for it to work?  

Nah no limit, just costs some gold to switch the levels. The main reason it's there is for the special clothing. There are rare designs that are hard to get and can get from events. You wouldn't want to lose your event clothing upgrading them at times. Like there are people on R2 that had golden wings, they have now lost their golden wings because they decided to upgrade them instead of upgrade another pair then convert the level over.

Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 02, 2013 10:12 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
I just want to make sure I'm right about conversion.. is it to retain a look? You get a separate piece of gear to a higher level than the one with the look you want to retain, and use conversion to get the original piece to that higher level without losing the look? Thank you =)  

almost
say you have a nice look for hair at level 2 and want to keep it these are the steps you would take:

1. buy new hair
2, use conversion, new hair becomes level 2, nice hair becomes level 1
3. upgrade new hair
4. use conversion - new hair goes back to level 1 nice hair goes up to the level you upgraded to

It does mean that you will be stuck with a spare hair though.  

Got it, thank u very much =)

You've made me VERY angry..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:54 pm
Ok got it, but upgrade the wings will be a pain since it you don't finish with a pair you like then have to waste another 1995 balens.

tanner_gluhm

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 1:23 am

no i understand how they work...i've been playing the game. what i am trying to explain is that i have 4...okay got that 4 luck charms. i have had 2 pieces of same clothing, hair, armor, helmet, or wings. understand? but when i do go to the screen for syn. the equip the little box next to the charms is grayed out. and no charm appears automatically either. now i have also brought this to the attention of the gm, who has yet to reply to a single question or concern of mine btw, and am currently waiting for a response to see if there was a bug or if it still needs to be fixed....not sure. but when i spend an amount of money for something to benefit me and the game wont allow me to use that its like going up to a random stranger and just handing them money for no reason. now i have charms that i am unable to use and i cant refund them or exchange them or even sell them cause once again....still waiting for a reply from the gm. i have gone over this about 20 different times and ppl still think i dont know the basic info of this game for luck stone and/or charms....thanks for responding to my post though. i appericate that there are ppl who stay informed

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 03, 2013 3:28 am

Re: reply

tanner_gluhm wrote:
no i understand how they work...i've been playing the game. what i am trying to explain is that i have 4...okay got that 4 luck charms. i have had 2 pieces of same clothing, hair, armor, helmet, or wings. understand? but when i do go to the screen for syn. the equip the little box next to the charms is grayed out. and no charm appears automatically either. now i have also brought this to the attention of the gm, who has yet to reply to a single question or concern of mine btw, and am currently waiting for a response to see if there was a bug or if it still needs to be fixed....not sure. but when i spend an amount of money for something to benefit me and the game wont allow me to use that its like going up to a random stranger and just handing them money for no reason. now i have charms that i am unable to use and i cant refund them or exchange them or even sell them cause once again....still waiting for a reply from the gm. i have gone over this about 20 different times and ppl still think i dont know the basic info of this game for luck stone and/or charms....thanks for responding to my post though. i appericate that there are ppl who stay informed  

two pieces of the same item of fashion isn't enough to use the good luck charms, those items must also be the same level.

Wolfstarrz

Rank 0
Wolfstarrz
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:08 am
So do you only get special clothing thru events or can you make them too? If you can make rare clothing, how will you know when you got it? Will somthing tell you that you got a rare one? Also, I am an archer and I have the Blue robes you can buy from the shop. When I go into a campain or 3v3 arena, I am invisible. This only happens in the lobby's. A lot of us are having that problem and wondered if they are gunna fix anytime soon.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:18 am
Wolfstarrz wrote:
So do you only get special clothing thru events or can you make them too? If you can make rare clothing, how will you know when you got it? Will somthing tell you that you got a rare one? Also, I am an archer and I have the Blue robes you can buy from the shop. When I go into a campain or 3v3 arena, I am invisible. This only happens in the lobby's. A lot of us are having that problem and wondered if they are gunna fix anytime soon.  

Special clothes can be got both through events and synthesis. Special clothes have "special clothing" in orange text in the item description to identify them.

Wolfstarrz

Rank 0
Wolfstarrz
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:21 am
I see, thank you for the fast reply. I have 2 more questions. The first is, do you know the max level clothing can be? The 2nd is that I was wondering if there was any other ways to get clothing besides the shop. Even fashion cores instead of spending money to level up everytime. Thank you

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 04, 2013 7:52 am
Wolfstarrz wrote:
I see, thank you for the fast reply. I have 2 more questions. The first is, do you know the max level clothing can be?  

max level is 10

The 2nd is that I was wondering if there was any other ways to get clothing besides the shop. Even fashion cores instead of spending money to level up everytime. Thank you  

At the moment, the answer is no. However, a new feature, the spire, will be released as part of 1.5 part II or III which will drop fashion shards. You will be able to synthesis these shards into fashion core. So you can farm the items required to upgrade the fashion.

As for the fashion pieces, PM Mazinger has already stated that he is looking into having an event where players can win the fashion pieces. Hopefully the devs will have events too.