Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:35 am

Clothing Synthesis and Coversion

I just got level 1, helm, weapon, and armor and tried to understand the directions listed when you open the clothing window. It is not clear and don't know how to make my L1 clothing into L2. If someone can explain how to do this whole clothing thing so I can understand it and not waste my valuable balens and screw it up, I would appreciate it. Many people are confused since it doesn't show the required materials like it does when you synthesize stuff with the blacksmith! Thanks!
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:03 am   Last edited by Saveric on Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am. Edited 2 times in total
For clothing you need 1 extra piece of clothing or 1 Fashion Core/per level to upgrade the clothing you wish to upgrade.

For Wings you need 5 Fashion Cores or an extra pair of wings(not baby wings they are level 0) to upgrade wings.

If not combining things of the same level there is a chance of failure, good luck charm works if items same level/value.

IYukimuraSanada

Rank 1
IYukimuraSanada
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:32 am
lol

[SHU PLAYER] Jinmu.LY1 Integrity[Guild] First Emperor of Japan

johnnick4137

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:34 pm
What are good luck charms used for? Can they help when you synth clothes and wings? I have one and it did not seem to work when I was trying to synth my wings. There is a place for it, but it wont let me select to use the charm. Anyone else have this issue?

Johnnick

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:45 pm
johnnick4137 wrote:
What are good luck charms used for? Can they help when you synth clothes and wings? I have one and it did not seem to work when I was trying to synth my wings. There is a place for it, but it wont let me select to use the charm. Anyone else have this issue?

Johnnick  

You can use it when Synthesizing 2 items of the same level to increase the success chance to 100%. I think someone said level 3 to 4 they needed 2 Charms for it to hit 100%.

Like if you have a level 2 clothing and are synthesizing it with 2 Cores or another level 2 clothing you can then use a Charm to increase the chance to 100% to make the item into a level 3 from what I've gathered.

tanner_gluhm

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

luck charms

i have the luck charms but doesnt give option of using them? why? they cost as much as clothing but cant use them? arent they the same and luck stones?

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:40 am

Re: luck charms

tanner_gluhm wrote:
i have the luck charms but doesnt give option of using them? why? they cost as much as clothing but cant use them? arent they the same and luck stones?  

charms can only be used when synthesizing 2 pieces of clothing that are the same lvl.

example: out put level 2 hats in the synthesizing windows and the luck charm window becomes available.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:48 am
I just want to make sure I'm right about conversion.. is it to retain a look? You get a separate piece of gear to a higher level than the one with the look you want to retain, and use conversion to get the original piece to that higher level without losing the look? Thank you =)

You've made me VERY angry..

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:36 am
GodofAcid wrote:
I just want to make sure I'm right about conversion.. is it to retain a look? You get a separate piece of gear to a higher level than the one with the look you want to retain, and use conversion to get the original piece to that higher level without losing the look? Thank you =)  

almost
say you have a nice look for hair at level 2 and want to keep it these are the steps you would take:

1. buy new hair
2, use conversion, new hair becomes level 2, nice hair becomes level 1
3. upgrade new hair
4. use conversion - new hair goes back to level 1 nice hair goes up to the level you upgraded to

It does mean that you will be stuck with a spare hair though.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:24 am
In other words conversions switch the level between two clothes, right? is there any limit for it? i mean, can you use a Lv1 with a Lv5 or is there a range for it to work?