zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:41 am
Arcturan wrote:
The only thing I don't like is the design of the clothes. Absolutely frikkin' STUPID!!! This is a D & D based game, WTF is with the beach gear? By all means let the idiots that bought clothes keep them but change the design of them back in line with a D & D theme. Really spoilt the game, someone needs to be fired.  

The game was developed in China and the loose translation of its original title is divine comedy. Did China even have D&D?

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>
Advertisement

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:30 am
zthen wrote:
Arcturan wrote:
The only thing I don't like is the design of the clothes. Absolutely frikkin' STUPID!!! This is a D & D based game, WTF is with the beach gear? By all means let the idiots that bought clothes keep them but change the design of them back in line with a D & D theme. Really spoilt the game, someone needs to be fired.  

The game was developed in China and the loose translation of its original title is divine comedy. Did China even have D&D?  

Whatever. I joined a epic fantasy game to explore dungeons and face fierce warriors, deadly archers and mystical mages not a pop star who hits me with his microphone D:

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 11:21 am
zthen wrote:
Arcturan wrote:

Yes they did/do:

http://singsinghoop.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/dungeon-dragons-trpg-chinese-edition/

Play nicely

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:46 pm
What is the Guild Chest in the Guild Vault? It say's that the Guild Master can hand these out...where are they? I would love to reward some of the more committed members of our Guild.

Play nicely

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:55 pm
Please guys, please please please.. when something is going to happen such as the rate of non-white astrals being nerfed into the ground.. let us know ahead of time. There are some people on this server that devote their resources mostly to astrals, others who do a more balanced approach.. well this just gave the former a huge advantage on the latter. All their astrals are high level and now it's going to take the latter a lot longer to catch up in respect to astrals than it will for the former to catch up in respect to guild skills and equips which have stayed at the same rate to improve. These are the little imbalances that affect this game greatly.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 05, 2013 9:52 am
I didn't notice any decrease on green astrals rate but in blue and purple there is a noticiable drop on the rate and those are mostly the ones we used for exp. For the oranges just watch at the chat log, before update there was a guy getting a orange astral every 10min and now just a couple each day.
I'm not gonna arguin about if it's better or worse but agree with Godofacid that some people will not have a huge advantage.