martin7373

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:48 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi all,

We are really happy to see a lot of you voice your opinions. That is a good sign!!

One concern that a lot of players have is the clothing system.

To clear your concern, there would be "Fashion Core Shards" that is obtainable "by parts of gaming system and special events. You can also synthesize the fashions in the blacksmith by consuming these shards." So, please don't be devastated about not being able to compete yet, as this is only the second day into version 1.5.

As for the event that players can win some clothings (direct or indirectly), we are still working on it. Building a event that is efficient, realistic, and worthwhile is not easy, but we are working on it. So please allow us time to get that rolling.

Please keep voicing your opinion. все очень здорово в новом обновлении но но когда 3 мага начинают бой массовой атакой вариантов выжить не остается тем более мне стрелку если проблема не будет устранена то игра потеряет всякий логический смысл так как бывает во многих проэктах далее последуют еще более нововедения и гра только ухудшится не надо менять то что и так хорошо

Thanks,
Mazinger  
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 02, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Oconornus wrote:
Good morning. Overall, I love most of the changes, but I do have one concern. I'd like to point out that the "Quest Complete" box which pops up is detrimental to gameplay. It cannot be dismissed without opening the full quest screen, and when this pops up in the middle of a battleground, when you're trying to navigate quickly, it's of no benefit. Simply creating a glow around the quest menu on the right would be good enough to alert people they have completed a quest, rather than a pop-up that disrupts gameplay. Thanks for listening!

-Oconornus  

the screen will automatically disappear in 5-10 seconds.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:40 am

Saveric wrote:
Oconornus wrote:
Good morning. Overall, I love most of the changes, but I do have one concern. I'd like to point out that the "Quest Complete" box which pops up is detrimental to gameplay. It cannot be dismissed without opening the full quest screen, and when this pops up in the middle of a battleground, when you're trying to navigate quickly, it's of no benefit. Simply creating a glow around the quest menu on the right would be good enough to alert people they have completed a quest, rather than a pop-up that disrupts gameplay. Thanks for listening!

-Oconornus  

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:41 am
I'm coming around on BG a bit. The night shift, at least, seems to be tolerable and the people are pretty decent. It's not the slaughter I feared Smile I'm in no way OPed so if I can hold my own I think we should be in pretty good shape.

You've made me VERY angry..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:06 am

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
Hi all,

We are really happy to see a lot of you voice your opinions. That is a good sign!!

One concern that a lot of players have is the clothing system.

To clear your concern, there would be "Fashion Core Shards" that is obtainable "by parts of gaming system and special events. You can also synthesize the fashions in the blacksmith by consuming these shards." So, please don't be devastated about not being able to compete yet, as this is only the second day into version 1.5.

As for the event that players can win some clothings (direct or indirectly), we are still working on it. Building a event that is efficient, realistic, and worthwhile is not easy, but we are working on it. So please allow us time to get that rolling.

Please keep voicing your opinion.

Thanks,
Mazinger  

Thanks for give us some info about the matter. That's what i mean with my last post, a way to get it without pay and the faster way getting it paying. You can pick the one you like more, personally i mix both ways farming some and buying some but just when the game deserves it and at the moment this game deserve it.

Saveric wrote:
Oconornus wrote:

-Oconornus  

Glad to hear it, but still i'll give a +1 to Oconornus, the box is a little annoying.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:01 am
So initially i was really excited about this patch... now i'm a little underwhelmed by it.

I really like the new battlegrounds. Being able to fight people my own level is certainly more satisfying than fighting those 10-25 levels lower as was the case often before. I do think that in a balanced bg like this, they either need to nerf dryad's blessing or the honor loss from a fight, but that's my pet peeve.

Divine altar is a "nice to have". But as already mentioned, the skills are hugely expensive to use and the cool down is pretty long considering how much damage the mobs actually do.

The "little things" are probably the best part of this update. They really enhance the gaming experience in my opinion. Just adding that little bit extra that for now we appreciate but will no doubt take for granted in a couple of weeks lol, as is always the case. I'm talking about the farm seeds organisation, the farm pop-up when in wilds or stamina altar, the added blitz features and of course (probably my favourite feature considering how much daru i spent on enlightenment =p) the conversion of exp between troop types xD

Now the main part of this patch is the fashion. I can't wait until we get the spire and can start farming shards to make cores. And it's great to hear that Mazinger is thinking up some events to give us fashion rewards (would you be open to event suggestions Mazinger? maybe if I designed something like the X-mas event I did on CoG which was a success?) .

At first glance, the initial cost of the fashion isn't bad. The cost of retaining a look isn't cheap but if we had a "lock look" feature it would probably end up more expensive overall so I'll take what we have right now and keep it please XD.

However, the cost of upgrading is high. I don't actually mean the balens cost of the cores, these will also be able to be farmed and synthesised when we get spire. What I mean is the success rate. The words describing success rates seems rather misleading, such as "good" i'd expect this to be around 60-70% success rate, "fair" around 40-50% and poor maybe around 20-30% (i'd hate to see what words are used for higher level sysnthesis rates, maybe "devastating", "don't bother" and "impossible"). In reality though, I feel like the rates are much much lower than that (probably my terrible luck with these things) but some clarification would be much appreciated. You need to have same level gear to increase your synthesis success rate but this isn't even close to 100% (e.g. to upgrade lvl 3 fashion to 4. If you use lvl 1 core, the rate is "poor", if you use lvl 3 core, the rate is "fair") so you need goodluck stones to boost this as well. Really the rate of synthesisng 2 x lvl 3 fashions should be excellent, and goodluck stones should be for improving the rate when you use a lvl 1 and lvl 3 fashion. At the moment it's a money pitt, i was shocked at how much i spent in such a short time, especially when i compare to how little i've spent on the game to date!

Event still, i think it's a fun feature, but would love to see a guide showing all the possible rare fashions we have a chance at getting =p

Just my 2cents worth...

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 2:58 pm
I agree with the "lock look" option, maybe in head, body and weapon you don't mind to waste some extra balens once you have it at max level to change the look, but if you have bad luck with the wings you'll have to waste 1995 balens to change them, a little expensive.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 02, 2013 10:03 pm

FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Version 1.5, Part 1, Opi

FORUM INDEXPARTNER: WARTUNEGENERAL Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
Cacuga wrote:
I agree with the "lock look" option, maybe in head, body and weapon you don't mind to waste some extra balens once you have it at max level to change the look, but if you have bad luck with the wings you'll have to waste 1995 balens to change them, a little expensive.  
agree upgradeing should only coast just the coars not any other items

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 03, 2013 11:03 am
Cacuga wrote:
agree

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 3:35 am
The only thing I don't like is the design of the clothes. Absolutely frikkin' STUPID!!! This is a D & D based game, WTF is with the beach gear? By all means let the idiots that bought clothes keep them but change the design of them back in line with a D & D theme. Really spoilt the game, someone needs to be fired.

Play nicely