mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:28 am

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
GodofAcid wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger can you plz talk to the dev's about fixing the battle ground time's because they have them going at the same time as world boss not good at all  

Can tell ya there's a thread where Daehawk pitched a new time schedule and TK had pitched one very similar so I think the gears are turning Smile  
cool ty
Advertisement

Oconornus

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:33 am

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Good morning. Overall, I love most of the changes, but I do have one concern. I'd like to point out that the "Quest Complete" box which pops up is detrimental to gameplay. It cannot be dismissed without opening the full quest screen, and when this pops up in the middle of a battleground, when you're trying to navigate quickly, it's of no benefit. Simply creating a glow around the quest menu on the right would be good enough to alert people they have completed a quest, rather than a pop-up that disrupts gameplay. Thanks for listening!

-Oconornus

ijjiHasaan

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:53 am
The only thing I dislike about the update is that you can get extra rage at the start of battles just by spending balens, and theres no way for people who don't by balens to get the same things. I think what they should do is make all your vouchers into balens and replace getting vouchers to getting balens. So that way you just need to get vouchers to have the same things people that have balens get.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:16 am   Last edited by GodofAcid on Mar 01, 2013 3:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I agree with the Quest Complete issue, as I've also run into this. That prompt needs an X to close. I'll throw that into the suggestion forums because that's a big deal.

As far as the balens for vouchers idea.. meh.. wouldn't hold your breath on that, not going to happen. Balen users will always have an advantage, that's the way all games are.. the people who pay real money get some sort of perk for it or else they wouldn't do it.. the key is to keep the balance, I think. Make sure "Free to Play" truly means free to play, not free to participate and be at the bottom of the food chain for the people who do pay, basically there to be their punching bag until the day you decide it gets to be too unbalanced and you leave. I was concerned about this being the case with this rage boost and unfortunately I'm hearing that it's exactly the case.. some guild leaders yesterday have told me with the combination of that and guild battles being reduced to 8 which locked many people out of those, some of their members simply had enough and have walked away or are going to. This game is more about the people we play with for many of us, not the gameplay.. I don't want to see this turn into a game that sees more and more people become fed up and walk away with every successive patch.. and I see it going in that direction =(

I bought the clothes yesterday, and I wasn't happy as I did it. I felt really awful buying those to "keep up with everyone else" and I couldn't help but think of the people who couldn't afford to do that or didn't have the means to. If I felt like that buying the items I can only imagine how they feel. I just think this one unbalances the game more than anything I've seen to this point. Wings, mounts.. all these things can give a player a small boost but it felt like any one item didn't shift the balance of the game like this artificial rage boost can. If a person who was already stronger than you now has the ability to have a 30 rage boost on you for the right price, you now have zero chance. The balance that was there for most of us feels like it is now gone, and that's upsetting, and driving people out.

devil_inme

Rank 0
devil_inme
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:51 am
It seems that +15 rage does not create a lot of problems, but when in the arena, three archers from one course covered by Lunatic, and on the second turn kill, it greatly affects the gameplay.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:23 am
In my opinion and based on my experience in other games like this, the people that pay shouldn't not have advantage over the people that do not pay, payment should help you to get things more more more faster than the people that not pay. If you want an example look at DWO, everyone can have good weapons and stand a chance, the difference is a non-cash player maybe has to work for one month to get the weapon, gems, uses and gold to make it, even ask for help to someone to upgrade it, people that pay can do it in a couple of days. But once in battle, there is no difference if takes one day or one month in make your weapon.

Just give the option, farm hard long time to get it or spend money and buy it, you will be surprised how much people will pay. To make a difference, a big difference, between casher and non-cashers there is the VIP status that makes the game much more placid to play with exp bonus, VIP wheel, some candys each week and removing countdowns.

In other words, if you pay everything will be faster and placid, if not, go work hard for your stuff or gtfo. This game has not much strategy on it, but i rather win a battle cause i used the right spells on the right times than win with my VISA.

About the spamable specials, i didn't expresed myself right. I mean that before, even with PvP set you can't spam then on the first round, mages even can't do it on the 4 first rounds, now some people can open with a special and this is pretty unfair if you ask me, and i'm on the cashers side.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:09 pm
Hi all,

We are really happy to see a lot of you voice your opinions. That is a good sign!!

One concern that a lot of players have is the clothing system.

To clear your concern, there would be "Fashion Core Shards" that is obtainable "by parts of gaming system and special events. You can also synthesize the fashions in the blacksmith by consuming these shards." So, please don't be devastated about not being able to compete yet, as this is only the second day into version 1.5.

As for the event that players can win some clothings (direct or indirectly), we are still working on it. Building a event that is efficient, realistic, and worthwhile is not easy, but we are working on it. So please allow us time to get that rolling.

Please keep voicing your opinion.

Thanks,
Mazinger

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:43 pm
Thanks for the update Mazinger good to know that people's concerns are being acknowledged I'll add more if I find more to add

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:16 pm

really not happy about the 3v3 pvp is the clothes give alot of rage do you know what it is like to get hit with that dumb lvl 50 stun skill and then get your face blow off by 3 ppl who have the full set you cant do anything but sit thier for 3 truns while you are stuned and they spam kill you with thier skills, thier is no way to fight aginest it yes i could buy AP out fit but i am not going to do that. matter of fact i am now thinking about finding aother game witch breaks my heart because i have been a hard core aeria player for over 6 years now and a big ap buyer but this as godofacid said is where the sword droped now i get to decide if i am going to leave the game with the other 20 ppl in my guild or not but i am ticked off because of this how can someone who dont pay to play stand up to that Aeria.Mazinger you might want to have a really hard core talk with them devs about what they are doing plz

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:34 pm
Thank u for that update Maz Smile Definitely keeping it in perspective.. it feels like a new game in many ways and of course first impressions are only that. Glad to know there are going to be more ways coming to level the playing field for everyone.

You've made me VERY angry..