Author Message

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1362
Location
United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:59 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Feb 28, 2013 6:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total
GodofAcid wrote:
I just poked my head into cross server BG for the first time.. hah.. went down the list checking people out, can't see much about them except their BR.. but when I saw most people 6 levels lower than me with the same or higher BR, and people my same level a good 6k+ above me being commonplace, I said forget this and got out of there. When it comes to BG, I'll say it looks like we were led to slaughter, these other servers have much more time into this, or events, or I don't know.. I'm not a super player by any means but I consider myself average for my level. Lvl 66, 42k BR. Just saw many 60-62 at 43k, 44k, 45k.. and 65+ at 48k to about 55 or 56k was the tops in there. Those numbers are the players in our server we consider OPed, and they were just about all in that range. I can't compete with what I just saw.. not without letting them give me dryads. Might come to that.

I hope this was an isolated "bad draw", but having about 10 of 15 people on the other side moderately to substantially more powerful than me.. not so confident in that. Will update my thoughts on this as we go. I'd like to hear others feelings on cross server BG.  


I did the Cross BG, no issues here was killing people 5-6k more BR than me, Roo was killing mages 12k higher BR than her over and over again. Just if their BR is higher doesn't mean they are stronger. I had 0 deaths in the BGs. The only person that was there that when I reviewed the people's stats in the BG was on my team and that was a 20k PAtk Archer at level 61, was easily killing Knights that were 54k BR in the BG that were on the other team. It won't show you their gear, but it will show you their stats, you can easily find people that are built a certain way because that's how their Server is. Different servers have different degrees of cashers and different classes that the players are trying to set up a counter play style against.

Like I've visited some of the other servers before I could see what each server had for the ones we'd fight. And it'd be like Oh this has nothing but mages and a 1-3 archers in top 30, best knight being rank 35 with basic pvp gear. So everyone on that server is set up to fight mages. Another one 2-5 mages in top 30 with the top 10 being half knights half archer then majority of the rest of 10-30 is mix of knights and archers with a few mages, that server everyone had their stats set up to counter knights and archers. So while they might have high BR doesn't mean they're set up to have a counter vs you.

Clothing the only thing players have to technically buy at the moment is the level 1 piece. Non-cashers are slow and steady playing. The Spire when it's out in a later patch has the Fashion Shards which 10 of those = 1 Fashion Core. So then you can make the cores. 3 Pieces of Fashion = a little over 1k Balens, not that much. Then you can farm the rest.

There are also event clothes that might come out in the future for us depending on what events we have. Those clothes have the same stats as the normal clothes just a special design and you have to do certain activities to get them.

Special Attacks have never been hard to perform, and have been spamable on every Cooldown the only thing it requires is PvE gear. The Clothing allows you to if you get enough of them open with them, but it will continue to take you a long time to get the rage to cast it again for PvP gear.

I think I commented on everything.
Advertisement

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:19 pm
Early observation, floating damage astral may be bugged now as far as WB goes. Heard others suspect the same. I noticed my multishot damage didn't improve at all on the day's first WB, and Euph really had the bonus going so that makes no sense.. my normal attack did improve by about 1.5 times normal. Just did second WB without the astral, and by the end I was pulling in about 10k more gold/daru per cycle with a lower bonus than I was earlier with the astral in.. in the past it would have been 10k less. Will test things out over the next couple days and see if I can gather more concrete evidence =)

You've made me VERY angry..

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:21 pm
Saveric wrote:
GodofAcid wrote:
I just poked my head into cross server BG for the first time.. hah.. went down the list checking people out, can't see much about them except their BR.. but when I saw most people 6 levels lower than me with the same or higher BR, and people my same level a good 6k+ above me being commonplace, I said forget this and got out of there. When it comes to BG, I'll say it looks like we were led to slaughter, these other servers have much more time into this, or events, or I don't know.. I'm not a super player by any means but I consider myself average for my level. Lvl 66, 42k BR. Just saw many 60-62 at 43k, 44k, 45k.. and 65+ at 48k to about 55 or 56k was the tops in there. Those numbers are the players in our server we consider OPed, and they were just about all in that range. I can't compete with what I just saw.. not without letting them give me dryads. Might come to that.

I hope this was an isolated "bad draw", but having about 10 of 15 people on the other side moderately to substantially more powerful than me.. not so confident in that. Will update my thoughts on this as we go. I'd like to hear others feelings on cross server BG.  


I did the Cross BG, no issues here was killing people 5-6k more BR than me, Roo was killing mages 12k higher BR than her over and over again. Just if their BR is higher doesn't mean they are stronger. I had 0 deaths in the BGs. The only person that was there that when I reviewed the people's stats in the BG was on my team and that was a 20k PAtk Archer at level 61, was easily killing Knights that were 54k BR in the BG that were on the other team. It won't show you their gear, but it will show you their stats, you can easily find people that are built a certain way because that's how their Server is. Different servers have different degrees of cashers and different classes that the players are trying to set up a counter play style against.

Like I've visited some of the other servers before I could see what each server had for the ones we'd fight. And it'd be like Oh this has nothing but mages and a 1-3 archers in top 30, best knight being rank 35 with basic pvp gear. So everyone on that server is set up to fight mages. Another one 2-5 mages in top 30 with the top 10 being half knights half mages then majority of the rest of 10-30 is mix of knights and archers with a few mages, that server everyone had their stats set up to counter knights and archers. So while they might have high BR doesn't mean they're set up to have a counter vs you.

Clothing the only thing players have to technically buy at the moment is the level 1 piece. Non-cashers are slow and steady playing. The Spire when it's out in a later patch has the Fashion Shards which 10 of those = 1 Fashion Core. So then you can make the cores. 3 Pieces of Fashion = a little over 1k Balens, not that much. Then you can farm the rest.

There are also event clothes that might come out in the future for us depending on what events we have. Those clothes have the same stats as the normal clothes just a special design and you have to do certain activities to get them.

Special Attacks have never been hard to perform, and have been spamable on every Cooldown the only thing it requires is PvE gear. The Clothing allows you to if you get enough of them open with them, but it will continue to take you a long time to get the rage to cast it again for PvP gear.

I think I commented on everything.  


Thanks Sav. You definitely have more info on the subject than me and this makes things seem like they will get better, glad to hear this Smile Appreciate your input

You've made me VERY angry..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
259
Location
Spain
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:35 pm
GodofAcid wrote:
I just poked my head into cross server BG for the first time.. hah.. went down the list checking people out, can't see much about them except their BR.. but when I saw most people 6 levels lower than me with the same or higher BR, and people my same level a good 6k+ above me being commonplace, I said forget this and got out of there. When it comes to BG, I'll say it looks like we were led to slaughter, these other servers have much more time into this, or events, or I don't know.. I'm not a super player by any means but I consider myself average for my level. Lvl 66, 42k BR. Just saw many 60-62 at 43k, 44k, 45k.. and 65+ at 48k to about 55 or 56k was the tops in there. Those numbers are the players in our server we consider OPed, and they were just about all in that range. I can't compete with what I just saw.. not without letting them give me dryads. Might come to that.

I hope this was an isolated "bad draw", but having about 10 of 15 people on the other side moderately to substantially more powerful than me.. not so confident in that. Will update my thoughts on this as we go. Leaving my final opinion TBD as I see if this is now what the BG world looks like or not. That was scary though. I'd like to hear others feelings on cross server BG.  


I went into two BG today, i'm a lv39 mage with almost 15k BR and 3/4 PvP set so i don't have the "Ignores a enemy 1000 MDEF" just the endurance and initial rage. I found it pretty balanced, i didn't beat anyone of my rank easy and nobody beats me with easy. I hope this help you.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 7:17 pm
Just my first impressions, sort of putting them in blog form, remember it's day 1, just taking everything in and all this is subject to change Wink

Don't want to come off as whiny, not trying to do that, just putting down thoughts in written form, seeing how peoples opinions match and differ from mine, and how those opinions evolve as we begin to settle in to this new patch

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
so just found out that it will coast 50k for divine alter normal and 200k gold for hero and that has to be paid out every time you want to do alter i think that is very unresaonable i think they need to drop the coast on that because you have to pay it every time .

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
Joined
04 Jan 2009
Posts
1081
Location
Burlington Canada
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
mpmd23 wrote:
so just found out that it will coast 50k for divine alter normal and 200k gold for hero and that has to be paid out every time you want to do alter i think that is very unresaonable i think they need to drop the coast on that because you have to pay it every time .  


i have to agree with this either make it maybe a one time thing or lessen the cost

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
loveableneko wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:
so just found out that it will coast 50k for divine alter normal and 200k gold for hero and that has to be paid out every time you want to do alter i think that is very unresaonable i think they need to drop the coast on that because you have to pay it every time .  


i have to agree with this either make it maybe a one time thing or lessen the cost  
very true either make it a 1 time payment or make the coast something that is a lot lower say in the 10 to 15 k would work a lot better

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
Aeria.Mazinger can you plz talk to the dev's about fixing the battle ground time's because they have them going at the same time as world boss not good at all

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:04 am

Re: Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions

Version 1.5, Part 1, Opinions
mpmd23 wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger can you plz talk to the dev's about fixing the battle ground time's because they have them going at the same time as world boss not good at all  


Can tell ya there's a thread where Daehawk pitched a new time schedule and TK had pitched one very similar so I think the gears are turning Smile

You've made me VERY angry..
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: